New Click and Send - new services, ebay label system...

WOW

New Click and Send services coming.. and also the ebay click and send codes will cease to work on the click and send site from 13th May. Will need to use the ebay Label Postage service.

Click and Send will have it's own flat rate products., ie, BX1, BX2 (no BX4). If you qualify for the business 250 Aus Post account you can get extra cover for $1 (and you do not need signature on delivery, unless value of goods is over $300).

Have a read here

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/click-and-send-changes.html

What are your thoughts?

1 big issue for me with the ebay system is the 1 label per page. Might need to look into a label printer (I have a brother QL-570 now, but for postage labels they would be too small..).

Good to see , if I read correctly, we can pay for international post parcels, ordinary parcels etc all online ..

Also the new barcode they generate will include the receivers address - so should mean more reliable deliveries (we can only hope, right?!?!).

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: New Click and Send - new services, ebay label system...

1. Yes you can, but you don't get eBay rates.

2. Clicked from the relevant notice at the bottom of the C&S login page - http://auspost.com.au/about-us/click-and-send-changes.html.

3. This one I'll give you.

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

Registrations for the business account will be available on the 13th May. How sucky is that! And yes.. they are saying it will take 3 days... best of luck....:/
Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

that's right - Aust Post are not putting in their click and send  changes until 13 may - we just have to wait

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

I clicked on your link but unfortunately I got an Auspost Page Heading with the following

Page not found

The page you are looking for does not exist.

Please check the URL for any possible spelling errors. If you are still having trouble, try searching our site for the information you need.

It must all be a huge state secret!

Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

Try again. It was live when I posted it. And yesterday, at least, as others have posted the exact same information.

OR.... go to the click and send login page and click it directly.

I provide direction, but I don't do handholding.

Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

I got the same message dave - cleared cache/cookies etc - then all good to go.

Handy link BTW

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

ka1739
Community Member

Would appreciate advice anyone can give me!!  I'm a little confused over the pricing of the flat rate products using the ebay label system (have used Click and Send only until now)  With the new changes, does that mean I will still pay 11.70 to post a BX2 (up to 3kg) and 15.05 to post a BX4 (up to 5kg), using the ebay label system?  Thanks for any help!!! 

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

NEW POSTAGE AS AT 8 May 2014 - this is my first try at working out the new prices,  please feel free to point out mistakes

Must buy at least 10 satchels/20 boxes online at a time

METHOD

BUY AT PO

(1 at a time)

EBAY ONLINE

CLICK AND SEND

500g parcel

7.20?

500g satchel

7.15 + 15c =       $7.30

3 kg satchel

11.70 + 21c =    $11.91

1 kg box Bx1

7.15 + 1.38 =      $8.53

5 kg satchel

-

3 kg box Bx2

11.70 + 1.75 = $13.45

5 kg box Bx4

15.05 + 2.40 =   $17.45

-

Express 500g

Express 3kg

Express 5 kg

LETTERS

Prepaid 500g

125g

250g

500g

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

Okay, thanks very much for that! Am very relieved to see that the BX4s still have a flat rate,even if it's via ebay's system rather than via Click and Send!!  It looks like the whole introduction of these changes has not been well planned or well-communicated by Aust Post, as there's obviously much confusion out there.  Anyway, thanks again!!

Message 29 of 29
Latest reply