New Postage? Has anyone Printed Online Label from Ebay today or know the charges are to seller?

I am yet to sell an item today so not sure if Ebay have as yet yopdate the new prices to reflect the price rise that has come in effect? Just curious what we will be charged as a seller and if we still get a discount like before for buying online?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: New Postage? Has anyone Printed Online Label from Ebay today or know the charges are to seller?

If I try a 500g label it is still $7.55  

eBay Australia Post Flat Rate 500g Satchel  $7.55

But i know ebay haven't updated their calculated postage - I sold 3 things to U.S. today and they all had the wrong postage Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: New Postage? Has anyone Printed Online Label from Ebay today or know the charges are to seller?

All the ebay printed labels are still the same. Some things are now cheaper to pay and print off ebay, on the AusPost site.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

500 gram parcel is now showing $8.95 on listings and after checking larger items are also showing new postage price. Satchels still the same though.  Have not sold an item this afternoon that shows new pricing and wheather it charges the new rate on ebay. 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

You're right!    The new rates have just kicked in for my listings too - thank goodness!     Pity they couldn't do it in time for my 3 sales this morning, but better late than never!

Probably did it in their own time zone not when the Aust Post site actually started?

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

That is strange, mine is still showing the same old prices. I will log out and clear cookeis etc and see what happens.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Satchel rate is still the same from what I have seen. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I printed off a "my own packaging" under 500g parcel label this morning.

Price charged came up as $8.20 not the $8.95 I was expecting.

I'll check my account tomorrow to see what price I will be billed.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

$8.30 (old amount) charged against my account today.

I wonder if the old postage charge applied because the item was listed ior to the new postage rates taking effect?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply