New Seller Hub - Impressions, issues and workarounds

So I have been using the new Seller Hub for a week or two now and overall, I must say I quite like it, especially the statistical features.  But there are bound to be things that are not so good.  Can we share here our opinions on the Hub, issues we have come across and workarounds we have devised for living with the shortcomings (given that I don't hold out too much hope of getting changes to happen)?

ISSUE:  So far the only annoying thing I have found relates to printing postage labels.  I don't mean eBay shipping labels, I rarely use those.  I mean just regular address labels, which I have always printed just by copying the address from the order details page and pasting it into my Dymo printer software.  The hub has a new order details page, and it seems to me it is back to front.  There is a box for you to TYPE IN the address details and a button to move that information to the left into the address fields.  Trouble is, the address fields are already populated, but you can't MOVE that information across to the box (where it would be a one step process to highlight and copy), the arrows only go the other way.  If I wanted to type in the address details, I could do that directly into the label software.  The point is I use copy and paste so that there is no chance of transcription errors.  But it takes five copy and pastes to get the info into the label software from the item details page, because the move feature doesn't work the opposite way. 

WORKAROUND:  So I have discovered a workaround, not perfect, but better than five cut and paste processes.  From the Items awaiting postage list, I click the item title, which opens the listing.  If it as a one off listing, this shows a link at the top left to view sales record/order details, that actually leads to the old format order details page where I can do my normal cut and paste in one action.   If it is a multiquantity listing, the item page shows a link to sales history, and I can select order details for the specific sale and then do the cut and paste, still much quicker than five cut and pastes.

I am interested to see any other issues and workarouns people come across, feel free to add yours.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: New Seller Hub - Impressions, issues and workarounds

one you may find easy Penny is print address labels or invoice then click on invoice for your own records and then copy and paste the address. (just cancel the print job before clicking ok if u dont want an invoice)
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Hi I find the new seller hub a bit all over the place I revert back to the original also the new sight does not give the ID of the bidder & when they have multiple bids its easier to be able to group items together in readiness for postage also good to know if it is a regular buyer

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hi added note went to relist some items & the box was automaticaly ticked for Pick up at Big W !!! Had to go back & revise again 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

would love to know how to revert back to the original please

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

At the top right of the new seller hub is an "Opt Out" option.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Bit of help needed here.

The box where previous sales are, ie.

Where it shows the last 31 days of sales in a bar chart.

at the top it has various headings,

Today, last 7 days, last 31 days and last 90 days.

The bar chart only shows last 31 days, but is there a way to change the bar chart

so it shows the last 7 days and switch back and fourth to last 31 days, last 90 days etc.

The sales showing last 31 days is great, but it would be good to see last 90 days.

Does anyone else have a good tips on manipulating the data here to see good useful info.

Thanks

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I've found the new page easy to navigate and was quick to find out where everything was. It's a significant improvement on previous offerings if you like data and sales info. If you are not too bothered about that its probably not but I am forever doing $ figures in my head on sales volume so this helps me a lot.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply