New Selling format

OK - I've looked at the other posts regarding the above and no-one seems to be having the same problem as I am - so I must be having a Senior moment.

Can someone tell me how to change the time to be listed from 30days to 10 days. I have listed 2 items at Fixed price and cannot find anywhere it gives me an option to change the period of time of the listing. I only realised it was 30 days after I had finished.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: New Selling format

Not sure what format your using,  but if you use edit,  locate heading  "Duration"   Where it has the days, in your case 30, it should be a drop down menu.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

A lot of actions that used to be on the dropdown menu on your Active listings page are no longer there in the new format, but if you go to your All Selling page and go the Active section of it, all the old actions/options are still there on the dropdown menu.

You can change the listing to 10 days up to 9 days after you first listed it. If you're changing to a longer cycle you only have two hours after the listings start to change them.

If you're using Seller Hub your All Selling page is called My Ebay Selling and there's a link to it on the overview page called View My Ebay Selling. It's the second or third item in the first box. If you're not using Seller Hub I can strongly recommend it - you still have the option of using your All Selling page but you also have other options that are quite time-saving in many instances. In other words, you get the best of both worlds.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried to Revise from the drop down menu on my Active page but there's nothing there to change duration.

I went to the bottom of the listings and chose Edit for both listings. Edited the Duration from 30 days to 10 days and got a green message saying '2 listing not updated'. Tried again and still didn't happen.

I've never used the Seller Hub but I might go and have a look around.

I know I will not be using the new listing format again any time soon!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you click on Revise from the dropdown menu you have to go into the actual listing to change the duration. Once you've changed it you have to make sure it 'sticks', and make sure you wait until it 'saves' before you confirm the changes.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply