New format were is the list 3 times box?

Does anyone know where the list 3 times box with the New format?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

From memory, it's under the postage section.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply but it not under the postage section it use to be on the review page but that is no longer there

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

On mine it's above the postage section, under Returns. It's not down the bottom like it used to be.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Mine's missing too. Suddenly disappeared.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I just found it between "Return options" and "Postage details"

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Glad you found it! I have no idea why they moved it from the bottom. Maybe so people would miss it and have to pay insertion fees? You have to be careful too because the old format it was ticked by default, often with the new format it's NOT ticked. If I didn't want to make any changes to an item I am relisting, I'd hit relist on my selling page and then relist without making edits. I can't do that any more because the box is usually unticked if I do it that way. It's always unticked if you use sell similar.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yes mine returned again during the day and has just disappeared again!

Curses on eBay! So sick of them messing with things.

Oh well!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Mine dissapeared while I was listing some items, after about the third or fourth listing. I tried getting out of the browser, etc, but the box had well and truly disappeared. I then rang Ebay and explained to the person on the phone (about 12 times, he couldn't understand what I was talking about, and it seemed he was reading from a "explaining what 3 relists means" cue card.)

While I was on the phone to them, I was trying all sorts of things to see if it would come back.  Then I remembered what all good IT techs tell everyone- Did you turn it off and on again- and it re-appeared! So I just told the Ebay man that it had come back, thanks for your help (!!!!) and I had to go now, really quickly. I still reckon he had no idea of what I was talkng about! 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply