New listings page format is terrible

Who's bright idea brought in the changes to the listings page.

Cumbersome, can't tab quickly through, page needs to reload to bring up pull down menus.

It slowed down the process of listing items.  Stupidity.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Top right of the page should be an option to switch back.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Top right of the page should be an option to switch back.

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

IS!

Just did it. Took a couple of seconds.

Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

now the option to return to previous version is gone.

is this the permanent version now??

Awful.  Slower.  Makes listing large quantities of items a more tedious process.

who's idea was this???  Dumb Dumb Dumb.

Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

I sell one of items  and this new listing format has just made it  so much slower !!!  It is just awful.  The option to go back to previous version has gone.. I just went to ebay help and they told me if I wait 24 hours and retry that the option to use the previous version may reappear. I absolutley got the feeling I was just being fobbed off  !!!

Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

Today that switching back option is missing. Not sure whether not or it's intentional. I need more font sizes other than 14, 18 and 24 to make the product description looks consistent to all my previous listing.

Message 6 of 49
Latest reply

just an update. Just SPOKE to an ebay representative and the option to go to previous version is NOT available anymore and will not be reappearing !!!  The new "updated" version is here to stay !!! I am ropable as it is just so rubbish !!!!  It just takes soooooooooo much longer !!!

Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

This option is no longer available

Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

Using the new listing page and so far am loving the photo editor. Still working out where everything is but once I have done one it should be as easy as when they last changed it.

Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

The new listing tool does meet the requirements of sellers. Need more font options and colour options and the text indent option is also gone. Also where is the UPC text field !

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply