Nice while it lasted

The $10 - 1kg parcel rate has finished like the financial year has.

Oh well, back to paying $13.40 to post 501gm - 1kg parcels again.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Nice while it lasted

Yes, it was lovely while it lasted. I wonder if they will do it again. I hope so.

Maybe they will do it with the 1 - 2 kg weight next time. Anyway fingers crossed.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

unfort I didn't have any buyers pay for their items when  it fell into the 1kg category, when I was going to the Post office anyway... if it had been a satchel purchase may have been easier, but not for a one month period.  As other threads has said looks like they were testing the market...

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

Why not use the ebay postage BX1 Box rate (up to 1kg) at $7.15 + $2.30 for the foldable Book box from the post office and it's $9.45 every day.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

I use the B1 box rate with the B1box it is stipulated for. Still less than $10. Please discount my kudos.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

Correct you are - using the actual BX1 box is even cheaper by about 80c - gets the price under $9. I tend to use the larger foldable box because many of the books won't fit in the BX1 which is relatively small! Never had any problems from Auspost using the BX1 rate on the larger one - they said as long as the weight is correct they don't care.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

Whilst speaking with CS at Click & Send yesterday, the rep told me that the $10 was extremely popular and that they are hoping to run the Promo again towards the end of the year!

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

Maybe when AP introduce the new $1 per stamp rate they are threatening us with.  If so it is likely to be a winner.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

@33_rpm wrote:

Correct you are - using the actual BX1 box is even cheaper by about 80c - gets the price under $9. I tend to use the larger foldable box because many of the books won't fit in the BX1 which is relatively small! Never had any problems from Auspost using the BX1 rate on the larger one - they said as long as the weight is correct they don't care.

Can I clarify what size box you use please.

Do you use the B2 box 310 x 225 x 102mm and process it at the B1 rate ?

Thanks

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Nice while it lasted

Same here, I had all of 9 items sell last month, all of which fell under the large letter category (games, which use DVD/Blu-Ray cases).
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply