After sending a combined invoice - can it be un-combined?

Hi,

My buyer requested a combined postage invoice for two pendants which I have done....4 times!  They say that paypal won't allow them to pay because it's a combined invoice!     I then sent an invoice and a reminder via paypal,  the buyer said they didn't get it.

Buyer has asked me to send two separate invoices with only one showing postage,  I told them I can't do that as there is no option for me to do it through ebay.

I gave them my paypal email address as an option to pay me.  Its been 5 days since the purchases and over a day since I've had any contact.

Is there a way to send separate invoices once a combined invoice has been sent?

Thank you

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

They Are Having You On

Gayle

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I thought they might be.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Having a stab here but it might be because they are using the mobile app.  You can't pay for a combined invoice with the app.  For future reference, tell the buyer to try clicking on "classic site" which will bring them to the normal web page on their mobile and they should be able to pay from there - other wise they need to pay on a PC.

It's not a good idea to combine postage by just removing/reducing the postage on one item - you won't have seller protection for the item that doesn't have the tracking number as you can't prove it's been shipped.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Thank you for that information about the mobile app, I will send them a message and hope it all works out.   I did tell them that if they paid separately I would have to send them separately.    

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

The mobile app upgrades has seen the introduction of the ability to pay for combined purchases via the eBay app.

However not everyone updates their apps on a regular basis.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

And not everyone can update the apps without updating their mobile device 😄

I have an old iPad 1 and can't download app upgrades as they aren't compatible with the iOS so I login to eBay through Safari on the iPad.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Thank you for that clarification BBS Cat Very Happy

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

You should get the invoice in ebay messages and an email, if you cant update the device, you can still pay via the link in the email.

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I feel sure all options for payment have been received - I've just started unpaid items dispute.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply