Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MIA Collections & Followers

Can't see my own or other sellers collections or followers ?? Are others experiencing this as well ? (I can get to my own collections by adding something to a collection & then using link by that method).

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! cant place items for sale????

So I just tryed to put a few more items up for sale, I have put 1 item this month up for sale and it is saying i cant put any more up as I'm at my limit of 10 items....is this a ebay glitch or is there something I'm missing???

money back guarentee

THIS MONEY BACK GUARENTEE IS ABSOLUTE **bleep**, I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS FROM BUYERS, I SELL A LOT OF CAR PARTS,BUYERS WANT TO RETURN THEIR OLD PARTS,MAKING OUT IT WAS THE PART I SENT,OR PARTS THAT THEY HAVE DAMAGED, WHILE TRYING TO FIT, TH...

Best option for posting; printed labels but don't have satchel

So this is such a noob mistake, but I don't have any ebay satchels as I thought I could buy them from the post office. I swear I have seen them at a post office before, perhaps a few years ago, so was planning on picking some up tomorrow. I was going...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does cod work?

Hi everyone, I am new to selling on ebay and I was just wondering how COD works in terms of receiving the payment? I have an item up for auction along with the postage estimate, I understand how that all works but a buyer has messaged me wondering if...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I'm obviously a numpty because I didn't know . . .

All this time, I've been thinking that when a buyer clicks on "Australia Only" to refine search results, that they'd get items/sellers in Australia only. Wrong. I noticed that, when searching for my own items, they would not come up when clicking "Au...

Combined invoice appears uncombined to buyer

Second time this has happened: I combined an invoice of several items for a buyer, and at my end it shows a combined order with a single total. However, the buyer received an invoice with only one item on it. Any suggested fixes?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer who has not paid for a winning bid now wished to cancel transaction I have agreed to cancel

A winning bidder after placing ten bids on an item has decided to cancel I have agrred to this the item was not paid for After agreeing to cancel I have been informed by ebay to wait ten days for this buyer to confirm cancellation which will ensure t...

australian sellers are suffering

ebay policies no good for australian sellersare other australian sellers having problems with seller ratingssellers who cant supply tracking numbers on cheap items only need 4 buyers to say item did not arrivethis drops your seller standard to below ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selling Invoice arrived today.

Hello fellow boarders, my first ebay invoive arrived online today, and l am more than a bit confused by it. It claims that my sales for the last 30 day period, has been $150.95 fair enough, my invoice is for $49.87 say what ? No Store, used only a po...

linking ebay account to facebook shop

Hi everyone, I'm a photographer and I want to start selling my photos as enlargments on canvas or aluminum on my account, I'm just wondering if there is a way that I can link my account with facebook so when I start to sell on my ebay account it show...

my buyer claims he bidded the incorrectly

My buyer bidded and purchased the item now he is claiming that he doesnt wish the buy the itemthis is a $9000 car and I will be charged fee for selling the car.what are the steps to follow to report to ebay so Im not charged the selling fee and to re...