Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Displaying Number of Items Sold On A Listing

Hi there, how do activate / enable the feature that shows how many items I have sold from the initial listing screen (eg not once you click on said listing) I am a basic store owner and the items sold appear once I have clicked on the listing, but it...

Click n Send international as proof of shipment?

Does anyone know if using click and send for international parcels either with regular air mail /registered post /pack n track Int'l qualifies for proof of shipment or do they need to be lodged over the counter? I know air mail doesn't qualify if you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Selling Experiences

Just received a parcel back in the mail.A customer had contacted me to let me know the item had not arrived and 2 x weeks had passed.I then managed to find a replacement item so sent it off.Today I got it back with a letter saying it arrived with the...

Paypal Chargeback

How can a Buyer claim Chargeback for unauthorized transaction. Buyer has left feedback Stating THANK U so they received item? (special list) Australia Post Tracking number states item delivered. This is Paypals response via email. Case Closed We were...

Resolved! Posting to business addresses

Hi, I post my stuff to my customers in basic envelopes via street box posting. My question is do have you guys have any problems posting to business address that don't have a letterbox? I'm not sure if posties would leave their bikes outside to deliv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending item with AAA battery overseas

Just read the dangerous and prohibited items guide on the Auspost website and it says dry cell batteries are permitted as long as its not connected to the device. As it is permitted would I need to tell the Auspost staff that my item has a AAA batter...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If a seller has been treated unfairly by EBAY Staff, how can we make a further appeal?

I have evidence that the customer is not telling the truth, but EBay's reply was rude and rough, without any reason.I won't tolerate this!I believe it's not EBay's will, but some unqualified staff's personal behaviour.Could someone help me to find a ...

Bulk edit auto relist

With the auto relist button coming and going, i find myself sitting here hours if not days to reviseevery listing individually to tick theAuto relist box. Every time ebay takes it away from me and gives it back after monthsOr weeks i have to fix each...

Resolved! Buyers seeing the number of 'SOLD' items on a listing

Hi. Can anyone tell me how to list my item so that buyers can see the number of items I have sold in the previous 24 hours ? I presumed it was automatic but it's not showing my sales. What do I need to do ? Any help here is much appreciated

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

threat with negative feedback unless I pay $90

the item in question :http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221803226987?euid=911074e8b4ad46c78dcb76280368533e&cp=1 basiclly, I put colour options too simply, I put white/light green/light blue in the options. But I included 2 pictures with the "white" set with...

Unpaid item fee refund on postage costs.

Hi,I have received two final value fee credits from unpaid items but have not received the credits on the final value fee for postage, just wondering if we get the credit for the postage fee? Thanks,

AUSTRALIA PPOST SMALL PARCEL RIP-OFF

I have a store on eBay and sell a lot of small items. Since Australia Post dumped its 250g small parcel option, the cheapest small parcel option is a 500g satchel at $8.25. This makes it bery hard to sell low cost items that are too bulky to fit into...

Is it worth starting a new ID ?

Question to the experienced boardies here, at the moment this ID is damaged due to the current system to many defects, own fault on a lot of them agreed to cancel transactions due to buyers change or so called accidental purchases, from now on will j...