No Sales ...

I have recorded no sales since the 25th September. Is anyone else experiencing low sales volume?

Last weekend sales were great this weekend ... dead ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Re: No Sales ...

I wish ebay would have another free listing weekend, the only time I seem to make sales is when they have a free listing weekend & I list  50-100 items - I might get 5/6 sales that week, otherwise it is dead.

I keep wondering whether to give up on ebay, the amount of time it takes to photograph & list items etc

only to have the majority of items listed not sell, when 6 years ago 90% of what I listed sold...

EBAY please give us regular FREE LISTING WEEKENDS

Message 101 of 106
Latest reply

Well, I am a bit of a conspiracy theroist and I believe eBay made dealsl with the big stores before they came on board and that deal included a promise to provide a certain number of sales to keep big business selling on eBay.

It's only when the big stores daily, weekly, monthly (whatever) quotas are met that little sellers are allowed to benefit Woman Frustrated

Message 102 of 106
Latest reply

This from eCommerce Bytes should enlighten everyone.  Okay I know it says 2013, but what happens in the US eventually happens here as well.  Maybe one of the regulars who know eBays T&C backwards could let us know if this in the new .com.au T&C.  I've got a feeling that I did read something like this somewhere (and it wasn't read on eCommerce Bytes)

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y13/m09/i12/s01

Message 103 of 106
Latest reply

@missbonnielovesglitter wrote:

EBAY please give us regular FREE LISTING WEEKENDS

There were 150 free listings last weekend, so it ain't going to happen this weekend. With Christmas coming up we might get another before then, but I won't hold my breath.

Sadly, people have become too dependant on them and are now at the point of demanding them. Even to the point of embarrassing themselves by ringing eBay and demanding them. No-one should rely on them. If the 40 freebies a month aren't enough, open another account. Make the most of them when they do happen, but don't demand and expect them. They are an occasional gift, nothing more.

Message 104 of 106
Latest reply

As it is now only 1 month to Christmas, my money is on 100/150 free being a regular feature over the next few weeks.

eBay's idea of a Christmas gift to the poor and needy - while it rakes in heaps with the additional sales - eScrooge.

Message 105 of 106
Latest reply

I'd be surprised if they don't offer any. They're too predictable sometimes. It would make sense to, for the reasons you mentioned. More FVF's for them!

Message 106 of 106
Latest reply