No listing impressions on 28th September. Just me?

According to my "Performance" graphs, I usually get ~600 impressions/day across my items.

Yet on 28th Sept--zero.

Listing Page Views also zero.

I didn't change anything on that day

Even more strangely, it was quite a good day for sales.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: No listing impressions on 28th September. Just me?

No idea.

Even less what your question is.

You have demonstrated that impressions have no relation to sales. No surprises there.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Two questions really.

1/ Is it likely to have a day occur without listing impresssions? Did anyone else have the same thing on that day? If so, it could be be a reporting glitch. Or a really weird day for Ebay.

2/ How does a sale occur without a page impression? I can understand a sale without a listing impression, since buyers could click through from their watch list. But sales without page impressions???

And if anyone else has similar stats, it could also mean that the impressions graphs are out of sync with the sales graphs perhaps...

Just some possibilities.

The only impression I got was that I'm selling bucket loads more than you are and have been way over average for weeks. Obviously I'm making a good impression on the buyers.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I recently had a 2-3 week hiatus due to all three of my suppliers dropping the ball at pretty much the same time.

PS. I'm looking at the Performance>Traffic page from Seller Hub. Just browsing to see what's there and my eye was caught by the graphs--can't resist 'em!

Beaky - where do you find that Performance link exactly? I'm using Seller Manager Pro and don't see anything.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

This is the link in Seller Hub: https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/prf/traffic

Ebay shifted me over to the Seller Hub view of things a few days ago and I can't seem to change back to the previous layout! Fortunately, so far I'm liking Seller Hub.

On one of my other accounts I can still access the previous view though. (And I believe you can do so by logging in through US Ebay as well).

In the Selling Manager version it's under Applications, but there isn't as much detail for Impressions or Page Views.