Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bit of a problem

I sold a new tablet nearly a month ago, only took it out of box to test and photograph. Worked perfectly.Posted express to buyer in Australia, it sat at his post office for a week before he picked it up. Later I checked his feedback he is in Hong Kon...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 106 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Keep getting dodgy buyers?

Hi, I'm new to selling on Ebay and have had a few items uo for sale now. One is going well, people are bidding and it has a few watchers keeping an eye on it.One item I am having issues with is a digital camera, do electronic devices have a habbit of...

Online competition to Ebay?

Just saw this article today - FB are opening a section called "Marketplace".May help some of us move some stock although it seems to be more suitable for pick up items. http://www.news.com.au/technology/facebook-launches-ebay-rival-marketplace-in-aus...

New & Improved Expanded Watch List?

My 200 item watch list is usually full and if I want to add something to it I have to delete something already on it to do so. I noticed the other day that there were 201 items in my watch list and assumed it was a glitch but after adding a number of...

How to change the cycle of my ebay invoice?

Hello Everyone, I just would like inquire if it is possible to change the cycle of my ebay invoice? It is currently computing at every 15th of the month. It is making accounting work a bit of a hassle and I was wondering if it is possible to change i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not delivered case

i sent an item to the east coast from perth but due to the blackout in south australia it took a little longer then it should have and the buyer opened a case now the item has been delivered the case still stands and my paypal is blocked i have conta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Post cost rise?

Im just curious has Aust Post done a massive price rise lately on parcels? I usualy buy using Ebay post satchels but twice this week have ordered plants in boxs off private sites . They are not heavy but the cost of post was amazing . Got one this mo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay flat rate postage price

Hi, I created a label for Ebay Flat Rate 500g satchel. The price for the label was $7.40. When I looked up Australi Post site the price there was $7.15. Has the price increased and not relected corerctly on the AusPost site.Any help will be much appr...

Tinkering Thursday

i've just gone to list a new item on the new you beaut listing thingo (which i quite like!) and was going along quite well until I got to the business policies bit.The policies that were there yesterday afternoon but not there now.No payment, returns...