No-ones giving me feedback...

qball28
Community Member
How can I see my detailed sellers information if no one gives me feedback, I've got 7, I need 3 more.( I would of have them if the 3 I just sold gave me feedback) I post the items quickly and I see they arrive quickly from the tracking and still get nothing. Do I ask them to leave feedback by email, or will that invite a negative ( because they think I'm harassing them, for 1 ask ๐Ÿ˜’)
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: No-ones giving me feedback...

Anonymous
Not applicable
out of my last 800 sales, i have had 460 feedbacks...

so around 55% of buyers leave me feedback.

I provide a great service and postage within 1 business day.. and all of my feedback is glowing... so theres no reason for buyers to not leave me good feedback

the facts are (for me) that around 45% of people just cant be bothered doing it, and there are MANY buyers who never leave feedback for anyone

after a while you just dont worry about feedback given at all (unless its neutral or negative)

If you dont get feedback from someone you can safely assume everything is all good and you can move on
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Yes, some I do.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

That's rather a large difference Steve, particularly given that we're selling similar items and I also post within 1 business day of payment, although I do agree that there's not much point worrying about it unless it's negative or neutral. Can't say I'm too impressed that neutrals are the same as negs when it comes to defects either, although I've been pretty fortunate so far.
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply