Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! What have I missed with changes to inventory?

For the last hundred years, when I have unlisted items for over 2 months I will transfer them to the inventory before ebay deletes them.Then whenever I wanted to relist them, would select them and click sell again.. and it would happen.Now I see that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Best Match - Drop in ranking driving me nuts!

Hi, I've read everything about Best Match / Search Results but I just can't figure out why my listing position in search recently dropped. (Almost) all my listings are last in search, beyond new seller or irrevelent listings and it's driving me crazy...

?? New Link on Listings on Sale

Just started a sale via Markdown Manager, and spotted a new link on the sale item page - that says "SAVE ON MARKDOWNS" see all eligible items with a link to view other items you have on sale. Is this new ?? I like it, as the link leads you to a displ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item ended

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. What does this mean?Is the seller being shifty or is this a legitimate action?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is any one having trouble relisting unsold items.

After accepting the offer for a million items, I listed 200 from my unsold, but since then, after numerous tries, have been unable to relist any more..getting system errors at various stages of process each time..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyer conned me into cancelling a bid

Buyer sent me an message asking me to cancel her bid because she had meant to hit BUY IT NOW button instead of bid button. I did cancel the bid and now, guess what, she's changed her mind and doesn't want it. Anyone else been conned into cancelling a...

Highlighted emails ...

I went to my messages this evening to delete old ones and found that a series of emails between myself and a buyer have been dated in red. Has anyone ever seen this before?

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SCAM OR NOT? HELP

Hi guys there's this guy claiming he's currently in Australia and wants to but my Gopro listing. He is offering me $720 to send it directly to Africa to his son for his birthday. I am double minded though, I feel like there is something wrong. It's n...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can,t i ring and talk to a person

Im trying to list my car to sell ,first time user and i keep running into brick walls ,what a pain in the a.....se i just need to talk to someone on the ph

New Case Opened

Good evening everyone. I received a "new eBay Case Opened" notification today, however my understanding was that this hadn't been introduced into Australia yet, however will be from the 1st of November. Can anyone clarify this for me?When I click the...

ebay zzzzz - boring

In regards to the decline of ebay for sellers of a certain sizeI am one of themI have just sent a message to Quicksales asking them to lift their game so they can attract more of us and hence more buyers.They have many good points they can sell thems...

• 80 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! eBay's Feedback Removal policy?

After having a recent PayPal dispute/case ruled in my favour, I've been trying to have the buyer’s negative feedback (dots) removed and my rating % restored.Four emails to - and four replies from - eBay later, they all say they can not – will not – r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who cares us? eBay customer service refunded buyer because buyer said she did not receive product

I accept the eBay customer support's resolution by refund to buyer when she posted posted a refund request at resolution centre says she did not receive. If what she says is true, it is fair 'cause I could not suit Au Post. What if she is a liar? Wha...