No-ones giving me feedback...

qball28
Community Member
How can I see my detailed sellers information if no one gives me feedback, I've got 7, I need 3 more.( I would of have them if the 3 I just sold gave me feedback) I post the items quickly and I see they arrive quickly from the tracking and still get nothing. Do I ask them to leave feedback by email, or will that invite a negative ( because they think I'm harassing them, for 1 ask ๐Ÿ˜’)
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I would not ask for feedback.

Have patience, you'll get 10 DSRs soon enough. I'm sure there are many sellers (including me :)) who wish they couldn't see their DSRs and Defect ratings at the moment.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

There can be reasons why a buyer won't leave feedback. They are busy, away from home, or just plain forgot. If they chose not to leave any, best not to ask in case that makes them grumpy and they leave something not nice in response. No feedback can be better than irritated feedback ๐Ÿ™‚ just think of the sales, the buyers were happy enough with everything not to want to complain, and you will get there soon. Feedback is voluntary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

firstly never ask for feedback, it's pushy and it usually gets you the type you don't want.  Ebay already sends reminder emails to buyers to leave feedback (which personally I hate).  It takes time to get your feedback up, and most buyers couldn't be bothered because it does take a long time.  I leave mine in bulk (when I am buying that is) maybe once a month or something.  Just keep selling and if you don't get negs and low DSR's then count yourself lucky ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Forget about feedback, concentrate on doing everything right as a seller and eventually the feedabck will arrive although there will always be some buyers who don't, or won't, leave any. You never know if you have one of those buyers or one who is mildly unhappy but not enough to leave less than pos feedback but will be quick enough to leave it if you ask!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

I don't ask for feedback, but sometimes I do a follow up message to buyer asking if they recived item and are there areas I can improve on as a seller, then with there reply I can judge if they are happy without the need for feedback.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

No new is good news. I have sold heaps more than you would assume by my number. Most of my buyers never leave feedback. I don't worry about that, because if I insist they leave it, i am sure someone would give me a defect. In another account i have had glowing feedback plus a defect from the person. Very annoying. If they are so happy, why give a defect?

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Ok, thanks for replying, I won't bother, just wait and see.๐Ÿ˜€
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

did YOU as the Seller, leave a positive''  Thanks for your fast payment'' or whatever fback for each of your buyers? (even the ones who didnt leave you any fb)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

FWIW, I leave positive feedback for all of my buyers as soon as they pay and make absolutely no mention of feedback or DSRs on the packing slips I enclose with their items yet my buyer feedback is averaging around 77% (or about 3 feedbacks for every 4 sales) with some buyers taking up to a month before leaving feedback, which I put down to the reminder that eBay automatically sends, so try not to feel too disheartened as I'm sure it won't be too long before you receive the 3 you need to see your DSRs.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply