Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a hijacked account?

I don't really know how to tell if an account is hijacked but I came across a seller who has been selling small items with reasonable feedback but now only has stupidly priced phones for sale. One of the items is: 131332596426Need your advice before ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager has disappeared

In order to print an invoice with two items I implemented the free Selling Manager (not Selling Manager Pro). This morning it has gone and I'm back to the old method. I just tried to re-subscribe but couldn't - only Selling Manager Pro. Anyone else h...

Am I doing something wrong, feeling disheartened :(

Hi Guys, Ive recently listed a few items for sale and have had no luck (I think the views have all been me). Im feeling a bit deflated, am I doing somthing wrong? Ebay sent me a message to improve my listings but I cant. I know its very competitive b...

where do i change my phone number?

i listed and sold my first item last week. just tried to list another, go to list and it wants to call or text me a pin. i no longer have a home phone only a mobile. how do i enter that into the fields when it wants a area code to? TIA

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why not us..........????

just got the new from e-bay.com........... I’m pleased to announce that eBay will not require extended holiday returns for your listings to earn Top Rated Plus benefits in November and December—including the 20% final value fee discount—as previously...

Resolved! I think I screwed up some settings!!

Hi all, Yesterday whilst mucking around with some settings namely international postage options for an item I'm selling I noticed some unusual differences to my eBay summary. 1. Postage does not show for all items selling or watching. 2. When look at...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do ebay bother ?

After noticing many times that there must be a major problem here, I called ebay and notified them about it. That was over 2 week ago. Item 261514010186 ( checkout the feedback ) Still they have not bothered to do anything. IMO it really does show th...

Australia Post Insurance Is It Worth It For Breakables

Hi everyone just a question about Australia Post Insurance. Most of my items are breakable and my buyers sometimes request Insurance for lost or damaged. Usually $100 cover which is $1.50 Extra. I remember being told somewhere that AP do not cover fr...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Item does not show up in other countries?

Hi,my item has been listed for 5 days and does not show up in any other country,It is listed as worldwide shipping.There is no options for support because this issue is not listed and cannot email ebay. Is there a way that i can email ebay?as please ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

finally the penny has dropped

the sales on here are abysmal because items are no longer visible, currently i have up for auction a solid gold and diamond bracelet, the item is genuine, in Australia and listed with valid visible hallmarks plus it's not overpriced. Whilst I'm not o...

Several items in my Store went on sale without my knowledge...

I just noticed that several items in my store are discounted by 20% even though I never put them on sale. There is no sale for them listed in the Markdown Manager -- I do have a sale running on a store category (15% off) but these items aren't in tha...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful