Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BAD BUYER NEED HELP

I am in need of some advice and help ... I had a buyer purchase 49 items of me on the 5th of october in which i sent a combined invoice which gave him access to make payment via bank deposit or paypal.on the 12th October i had not heard a whisper out...

Resolved! PayPal question

Hi Folks, asking on behalf of a mate. He decided to create a new selling account to make use of extra free listings. He linked it to his main account to increase the selling limit. When he was creating some listings, he got to the payment section and...

Resolved! confusion about defects..

I have a buyer who used the email tag " item not as described" when wanting to return an item. pics were blurry, and she didn't see the shirt pattern properly.anyway, I have it back, and am ready to refund , but don't want a defect.. what do I do?Wil...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BOYCOTT PAYPAL TIME

The time has come to refuse paypal payments, the company is not owned by EBAY anymore so it is time to flick that rubish from EBAY before the new policies come in... Others already have, its time to follow suit. If EBAY can change their policies at t...

• 15 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! selling overseas

I'm a bit confused, can someone please put a link up that will not allow overseas buyers to buy from me, or if that can't be done please tell me where to find it (very detailed please). Or seeing as I don't have 10 detailed seller things, do I need n...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Opening another ebay account help

I have just opened a new ebay account but am restricted to only selling 10 items per month or until I get 25 feedback or 3 months has passed. I have another ebay account with over 3,000 feedback therefore can list up to the 40 freebies a month plus g...

auto relisting

tried this before, so it may not stay around, not sure if I did it wrong or was taken down.anyway reading the US Ebay forums, not very happy campers over there, like here.but one thing that brought to my attention that In the US auto relisting will c...

Ebay US new rules for the auto relisting ~May come here

Reading the US site is very disheartning for us small or large sellers. i know some are going and I will when sold out.but thought I would put this link in for you to know , what will probably come here sometime. (hope the link works) Automatic relis...