Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bulk edit price

Hi sorry if this has come up before but i cant seem to find it.I am changing the material i use to make my products to a more expensive one.So i am looking at increasing my items, say 10%I have nearly 1000 so i dont want to do this manually.Is there ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Share you irritating buyer stories here

I need to be made to feel better, by knowing everyone else is dealing with stupid buyers as well. Just had a buyer ask me a question about the sizing of an item AFTER they purchased it. Who wants to bet it wont fit and it'll be my fault in their eyes...

Aust Post Saturday opening

Sellers should be aware that some Aust Post offices are open on Saturday now.... the only issue is that there is no postal pick up on Saturdays at some post offices. This means;that if you send an item say express on Saturday it will still not go unt...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nov 1st - OUR FIRST EBAY SHOPLIFTER - Right On Time!

It's November the 1st and we just got our first EBAY SCAMMER/ ONLINE SHOPLIFTER from the UK. Suprise, supriise ... He refused a refund .. because he wanted the item plus refund. He already left us Neg. ... now, he decided to open a case too. He has o...

R.I.P. ebay

1ST of november has arrived and going by forums many of sellers say they wont be selling after yesterday.im for one that wont be selling again & because of ebays greed and unfair changes. I wont buy again on ebay.with no offence to anyone you would h...

scheduled listings times

hi all i'm not sure if this was posted twice but i have doenloaded turb lister and a scheduled lsiting option wasn't there and neither before i downloaded it .. I could get the scheduled times beofre now there is nothing at all , does anyone know wha...

scheduled time listings

I used to have it , now I dont I even downloaded turbo lister and there's no option there either , do you guys know what coculd be wrong?

If and how to do an invoice on an item I want to end early.

Hi ebay community, I am so excited to be abe to use this forum. I am new to ebay an am still learing the ropes. I want to thank all you oldies who have been so nice to me and helped me along the way. I have a customer who wants an item at a discount ...

Nice letter from ebay..

I just recieved a nice letter from ebayI thought it must be spam or a hoax ! I guess alot of us will get one.. reviewing our dsr's and voiding some to improve performance rating.I can't tell, but maybe neutrals aren't being counted.. its confusing to...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delaying payment to 1 nov

an o/seas buyer purchased a buy it now item on 22/10. so far no contact at all & no payment. if they delay ther payment to 1 nov are they covered by the 180 day guarantee.....as in I'm expecting if they pay they may pay then and perhaps anticipate a ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What a dilema

Just sold an item for $49.95 to a buyer in Turkey when it clearly said will post only to Australia I told him I did not send overseas & not to worry about it & I would relist If I cancelled the transaction I would have got a defect ( as has happened ...