No "Print Postage Label" Option showing

Hi,

I've sold 4 items to one buyer. They have paid via Paypal - all on the one combined invoice.  

All 4 items weigh less than 500g combined, but I do not have the "Print Postage Label" option (as I use the Ebay Postage Label Print service) to send them in an Ebay prepaid satchel like I normally do. The main choice is "Mark as Sent", or under more options, "Add Tracking Number" - but NO blue button just saying "PRINT POSTAGE LABEL".

So - does that mean that I will have to choose another postage method (does Click and Send work anymore even??), or go into the post office in person?  Has anyone else had this problem and is it fixable please (i.e just be able to print the label and send in Ebay 500g satchel!)

Thank You.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: No "Print Postage Label" Option showing

Did you send a combined invoice?  If so, are you looking at the drop downs beside the items themselves, or the combined one above the frst item?  That is where you will find the shipping label option, it won't be in the individual item menus.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have the same problem, I cannot find the button anywhere. It is not on the group details or the individual.

Good old click and send will have to do for this one but i think Click and Send stops working in November

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Oh hang on !!

I just closed ebay and opened it and the label is there !

Thats so weird as my customer paid for the items yesterday and it definatey
wasn't there earlier - must be gremlins 🙂

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If the blue Print Postage Label button isn't displayed in your Sold section go to your Awaiting Postage section and you should be able to print from there.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Click & Send doesn't stop working in November  🙂

The only change is that eBay sellers can no longer use the C&S flat-rate eBay branded satchels on C&S from November. To access the flat-rate prices you have to use the new flat-rate white and red satchels.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply