Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No "Print Postage Label" Option showing

Hi, I've sold 4 items to one buyer. They have paid via Paypal - all on the one combined invoice. All 4 items weigh less than 500g combined, but I do not have the "Print Postage Label" option (as I use the Ebay Postage Label Print service) to send the...

Resolved! Stock discrepancy and item not received

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone could give me some quick thoughts... I sent an item via a letter and the buyer has let me know their item was not received...I would be wary as this buyer has not received something once before but it turns out I hav...

Wanting postage difference back

I had a buyer asking for the difference of the postage back after he has recieved and payed for it, In all my years of selling I have heard something so dumb, set price he payed I sent he got that should be it.

New paypal buyer protection program

Dear fellow ebayer seller, How do you feel about the new 'buyer protection program' to be introduced 18 Nov.I have absolutely no problems that buyers should be protected but I am really scared as a seller that someone can claim up to 6 months after s...

Resolved! Why don't people read the listing details BEFORE bidding?

I just sold a Marquee Canopy.In my listing, I stated (in capitals) that ONLY the canopy was for sale, not the frame etc. A woman "watched" my listing. Then, bid on it, and had seven days to read the listing in full.She won the auction as she was the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

list with no fvf

I got an email off ebay to list my next item with no fees, this message was only in my emails not on my ebay, could it be a scam, and if not, part of t&c's was "qualifying sellers must list using the USER ID at top of the invitation", what does that ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to update item quantity faster?

When will turbo lister support editing quantity for multi variation listings?I am selling elsewhere and have to constantly updating eBay quantity levels, so annoying having to edit my listings one by one.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! To Be or Not To Be !!!!!!!

Hello Fellow ebayer's, could some kind person explain to me in simple layman terms, the answer to my question, please. I have been a small Hobby Seller here on ebay since March 2009. Most of the time l am a "Dabbler Buyer & Seller", in saying that, a...

Postage Refunds - Why does it take so long?

On occasions I have had to cancel the postage paid through Ebay, either because I couldn't print the label within 24 hrs due to printer problems or had to change the postage paid, and cannot understand why a refund takes 25 days, or for that matter l...