No service at ebay

Why is eBay so difficult to use. You can't contact them. Service at eBay is pathetic and non existent. 

I have just listed my first and last item with ebay.

Sooo hard to track my item. Get some services eBay 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: No service at ebay

Whats the issue? Also ebay doesnt read here nor do they care

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

What happened when you tried Live Help?
Did you try during their active hours?
The help option is on every single page, in bold letters no less

As mentioned, eBay do not read here, not for anyone 

They do not care if you list or not 
You have two items listed for sale

And like everyone else, if you are still on PayPal rather than managed payments, you will be subject to a 21 day hold if your items do sell

Guess you will not be needing that 'trading assistant' after all

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Here are a few links:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/returns-refunds

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/postage-tracking

Come to the boards for any thing that isn't covered - Please read through them so you can dodge pitfalls many new sellers fall into simply because they haven't done the research.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

You may want to chack your postage rates.  You can post a book anywhere in Aus for $ 9.15

Okay to charge packaging and handling, but $15.75 is excesive (nearly $6.60 for handling)

Check other book sellers and get idea's off them, also you won't need to worry about tracking an item until you send it, so not sure about that part of your question.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Depends on the book. Some will need to go medium or large, rather than small. Very few, however. With books, it is more about total price compared to other sellers of same or similar. I 'assume' the OP has actually checked prices, so their choice of postage/price is a personal one, which shouldn't impact on their chances of selling.

I suspect the OP's complaint was related to their listings not being immediately showing. Probably because they didn't read the '24 hour' disclaimer. Either way, nothing that they need to contact eBay about.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Not to be picky (well maybe a bit!)   I agree that the postage charged will be off-putting.    No reason why a small satchel at $9.20 could not be used.    When I buy books I do not like paying extra postage for no reason.

363g  .     157mm x 229cmm

871g     260mm x 187mm

and (now this is really picky)  I don't think a 1986 book  qualifies as Antique Collectable.

But each to his own.  

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I checked other seller items curra, and the one that OP has listed at Auction starting $45 is elsewhere BIN for $49 Free Post, in Australia, but as you say each to his own

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

OP stated very clearly their issue!

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

pdme_dolls

What do you think the issue was?

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply