Not getting 3 Free relists

I am listing some things tonight to use uo my months listings but i am not getting the box at the end that you click to get the 3 free relists.....is it just me?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

saarzi
Community Member

Are you eligible for the auto relists?

"Your eligibility to relist an item automatically is based on your transactions and sales. When you're eligible to relist an item automatically, you see the option in the listing form. You can see your transactions and sales in your Seller Dashboard in My eBay."

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

i don't know about the eligability for the 3 free relists

I have been doing this for months.

I think it might just be a glitch at the moment because i am having other listing problems too....might be everyone trying to use up listings left at end of month haha

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

ohh ok... maybe ๐Ÿ™‚

Ive never ever had a free relist button before. Doesnt matter since I dont relist anyway lol

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Like you, I just relisted some stuff to use up the remainder of my free allocation. I had the tick box there. Try clearing out your browser cache, then restart your browser. Quite often that can fix it.

If you are a business seller, you aren't eligible. Once you've sold a certain amount of $$ you aren't eligible either. Sorry, I can't remember what the amount is.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

it is ok now...think it was a glitch.  it is back now

thanks

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member

Im not getting it ither, intried everythimg amdits still not back. 

Last months sales were low and I have over 50 relists sittin there I wont relist untill I get the 150 free listings thy bring out. 

they would all usually sell when there on a relist. 

Very unfair. Some are saying its to push peoppe to list more, then they cut the 3 free relists and it forces you to open an ebay store.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The automatic relist feature is only available to non-business sellers, a non-business seller is a seller who does not exceed 100 transactions and receives less than $12,000 in sales in a 12 month period. If you have crossed this limit the auto relist feature is not going to show up in your listings. However, on yearly basis i.e. after 12 months, the option of auto relist will re-appear.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply