Not getting paid the full sale amount .. and it wasn't discounted or reduced

I've now had two cases where I've not received the full amount on a sale, ie advertised as $19.99, but buyer only paid $15.99, and that 's the amount I've received , less Ebay charges. I haven't received any offers on the item and I haven't reduced it, any ideas anyone?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Not getting paid the full sale amount .. and it wasn't discounted or reduced

Did you send offers out before and check the box that says "automatically send offers"?

That's what it sounds like.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Not getting paid the full sale amount .. and it wasn't discounted or reduced

Have to say that I had the same experience with an item selling for $5 below asking price. I do send offers but do not think it was on this particular item. There is no longer a way to check as the 'sent offers' tab in the quick filters, at the top of active listings, has been moved or removed.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I notice you have ''or best offer'' turned on for some of your items.   You don't happen to have auto accept at a certain price on those do you.  Just an idea

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi

I never use auto accept.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply