Number of Free Listings Per Month - Basic Store

Hi all

I'm looking for some clarification around the number of listings I can make each month with 0 insertion fees and only final value fees.

I have a basic store subscription which allows for 600 free fixed price listings per month. I sell about 50-100 items per month so have at least 500 good till cancelled listings auto renew each month and then list 50-100 new items. I don't run auctions and only list items as buy it now, all in the collectibles category.

I've noticed that in my seller overview for free fixed price listings it always states Used/Left: 0/600. I contacted eBay chat today and they've advised that my monthly selling limit of 2000 quantity of items (listed/sold) is actually the amount of items I can list with 0 insertion fees. However upon a quick online search I find this, "The number of zero insertion fee listings per month is not related to the account's selling limit."

Just wanting to make sure if I go ahead and list another few hundred items I won't end up slogged with fees. Some more experienced help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you are on Managed Payments, the counter doesn't move.

You get 250,000 free listings per month (with or without a store) or your selling limit, so the CS rep was correct.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you are on Managed Payments, the counter doesn't move.

You get 250,000 free listings per month (with or without a store) or your selling limit, so the CS rep was correct.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I had a basic store subscription which I cancelled at the end of December. Now when I look at my Seller Hub, the available listings doesn't have a figure next to it. It just says "Available".

You'll be fine.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply