Parcel sent via Sendle on 24th November 2021, customer did not receive as of 5/1/22.

Order number 21-07848-59310 - Uniden Dect Phone System.  Sent 24th November.

This has been the most frustrating experience regarding using Sendle. Parcel did not arrive and I had to organise a refund of $38 to the customer.  Interesting that on the tracking today 6/1/22 it says that on 6th Jan at 1.09am "Parcel onboard courier vehicle for delivery" why????.  Also trying to get compensation from Sendle is a nightmare, they want receipt etc which I do not have, so now I have to do a Stat Dec and get signed by a JP. 

WHAT A NIGHTMARE - WILL NEVER USE "SENDLE" OR EBAY EVER AGAIN.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Parcel sent via Sendle on 24th November 2021, customer did not receive as of 5/1/22.

Sendle use 2 couriers, Couriers Please and Fastway (or as i like to call it Noway).  Couriers Please have been pretty good, but Fastway absolutely useless. I dropped 2 parcels off at the local BP Hub, went on holidays and 2 weeks later both parcels still sitting at BP.  Went back to collect them and the attendant said Fastway are terrible, he has parcels sitting there from over 2 months ago, still not collected.

Took the parcels to a different BP servo and the attendant said the same thing in regards to Fastway, parcels donโ€™t get picked up for around 2 weeks.  He went on to say that the Fastway driver stopped in, bought a drink and proceeded to leave (without the parcels). The attendant called him back an said there are a lot of parcels here to which the driver replied, well I only stopped to get a drink. It was only when the attendant insisted he take the parcels that the driver obliged.

I took my parcels home and now have to waste time re-purchasing labels with Aust Post (which I should have done in the first place), not to mention apologising to my buyers for the delay.

would be interesting to know if the Fastway CEO has any idea of the carp lack of service their drivers provide.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Re: Parcel sent via Sendle on 24th November 2021, customer did not receive as of 5/1/22.

@justkidzbiz wrote:

Sendle use 2 couriers, Couriers Please and Fastway (or as i like to call it Noway).  Couriers Please have been pretty good, but Fastway absolutely useless. I dropped 2 parcels off at the local BP Hub, went on holidays and 2 weeks later both parcels still sitting at BP.  Went back to collect them and the attendant said Fastway are terrible, he has parcels sitting there from over 2 months ago, still not collected.

Took the parcels to a different BP servo and the attendant said the same thing in regards to Fastway, parcels donโ€™t get picked up for around 2 weeks.  He went on to say that the Fastway driver stopped in, bought a drink and proceeded to leave (without the parcels). The attendant called him back an said there are a lot of parcels here to which the driver replied, well I only stopped to get a drink. It was only when the attendant insisted he take the parcels that the driver obliged.

I took my parcels home and now have to waste time re-purchasing labels with Aust Post (which I should have done in the first place), not to mention apologising to my buyers for the delay.

would be interesting to know if the Fastway CEO has any idea of the carp lack of service their drivers provide.

Given that Fastway has not existed for several years now, you may not get the answers you are looking for from a Fastway CEO. For me personally, I can't fault Aramex (formally Fastway), who have always delivered overnight to my rural area, all delivered from interstate. I know they have the worst name in the courier world, but I can't complain about my half a dozen deliveries. Would I use them to send stuff? Absolutely not.

As for the drivers, I found them to be extremely polite and very professional. Maybe I'm just lucky in my area. I have only heard good things about them on local social media pages. I still would never use them in a million years to send stuff though.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

The same thing happened to me on that exact date too. That parcel was with Fastway (Aramex) 

Usually, they are with Couriers Please.

They Lost the parcel and I had to refund the customer first before the investigation was complete.

In the compensation claim process now.

My advice now is: If the label comes out as Couriers Please, you're good to go.

If it comes out with Fastway (Aramex) cancel it and use Aus Post instead.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@bargains_aplenty wrote:

My advice now is: If the label comes out as Couriers Please, you're good to go.

If it comes out with Fastway (Aramex) cancel it and use Aus Post instead.

That only tells you which courier is being used for the first leg of the journey - Aramaex, or any other courier could be used later during the trip.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Sent auspost for 15 years, never had a drama, tried sendle for 5 packages had problems with 2. So maybe use that as a yard post.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply