Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I change a pending listing?

I just put up an auction listing and chose to have it start tomorrow night.I now want to add some info to the description, but I can't figure out how to access the pending ad.Any help appreciated.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item tracking delivered to wrong Address

I bought an item . I believe I have been scammed. The tracking tells me delivered. But the address is not mine. I put the correct address on my order. The seller has not responded. What do I do? The item has been marked as delivered in ebay. But clea...

Why is Jersey on the eBay exclusion list?

Hi, I have returned to the world of eBay selling after a long while. I have just sold an item where I indicated worldwide shipping with no exclusions. The subsequent listing shows a list of countries excluded from shipping and I assume this is auto g...

I cannot view the listings that I am trying to sell.

I have an Ebay account, yet I can no longer see my listings. Each time I go to My Ebay, everything is showing 'blank.' So could you recount how I can retried the items that I am trying to sell? Meanwhile and out of sheer frustration, selecting 'My Eb...

Buyer lying about missing zip in brand new item!1!

Hi, I have had a buyer open up a dispute case claiming that they received my brand new jumpsuit with a tag and that they went to try it on and there was no zipper !!! They even stated that they looked in the bag for it....which makes absolutely no se...

Resolved! Switch off Financial Statement Notifications

Hello,I receive an unwanted email each month informing me that my monthly financial statement is ready. I rarely sell anything, so it normally is irrelevant to me. At the bottom of the email there is a link to update my communication preferences if I...

Resolved! MC113 Your eBay account has been permanently suspended

Anyone have experience with this as a result of creating a new account? I've had two accounts for years (this one for selling, other for buying) and had recently been considering an additional one to potentially serve as my 'store', while keeping sal...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

does ebay still have a non paymetn dispute centre

21/11 sold a shirt - at a reduced buy it now (bargain) - after direct contact from buyer for the lower offer - however since then no contact no response no paymetn - have sent a reminder invoice and a friendly wake up email - now wishing to go to non...

Resolved! Ship it to where????

I haven't started a thread in the eBay forums for about 14 or 15 years... so here goes nothing! As a regular seller of 21+ years, I have never encountered a situation such as this... so I'm seeking opinions from others I sold an item almost 2 days ag...

Resolved! My listing is in US dollars

When listing an item this afternoon, it would only let me choose from U.S. shipping companies and then it was listed in U.S. dollars. I was definitely on the Australian eBay site; it said, ".au" at the end; however, during the process of listing (goi...

Resolved! Slow mail, what to do?

Hello.. I sell handmade cards with incl free postage (so very small cheap items)i have got 3 requests last 2 weeks saying they haven’t received the cards. 1 lady - I have remake and prepared to delivery myself, fortunatey she received the cards on th...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay and my business post importing labels

Hey guys, Is there a way I can tell eBay the weight, size and dimensions of my parcels and that is is not a dangerous good so that when orders are imported, i can just pay and print straight away?At the moment when I import I have to edit every indiv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful