Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Parcel Tracking Labels on Letters

Good Day everyone,So I purchased an item last week on Ebay from a seller in Melbourne. I got the package last Monday and was surprised it was in a padded bag with $2 stamps on it. From my knowledge, it is the stamp cost for a large letter. However, o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bogus payment disputed

Hi. Has anyone recently had an alleged claim made by a recent buy with the description that the buyer does not recognise the transaction? And then after contating the buyer, they say they know nothing about the claim and never made a claim? I've been...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST questions

hi there,Lets say hypothetically i sell an item for $250 and bought it for $220$20 gst hast already been paid by the supplier. plus i have to pay an additional $2.73 for a total of $22.73gst on the $250 saleBut i was wondering ( hoping.. wishing.. kn...

Non payers

I have had at least 10 non paying buyers in the last couple of months. Is Ebay doing anything about these buyers? I'm sure in years gone by, Ebay used to suspend them from all activity, now there seems to be no penalty. These time wasters seem to be ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What To Do When The Top Bidder Has A History Of Not Paying?

I'm currently selling my car on eBay Australia. When I check the feedback on the current high bidder, on the first page alone there's 14 reviews that said he didn't pay (there's 8 similar on the second page). If he's already bid on my auction, can I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying bidders I have had number of non paying bidders .

I have had a number of non paying bidders. Ebay needs to support the sellers and introduce a rating system that addresses how many times the member has not proceeded with the purchase , this will deter these time wasters and give credibility and stat...

Hi had a few non payers

So I saved them to favourites to see if they lost any of their %.but to my surprise they still have 100% rating how so I ask ?Does that mean don't pay who cares because nothing will change?

how to markdown items

i am selling most items BIN without an ebay store, there used to be a way of discounting/marking down items by a certain percentage but i now cannot find it in any of the drop down boxes. I found on the boards people referring to 'markdown manager', ...

Resolved! Aust Post not accepting parels to overseas

Hello - Aust Post is not accepting parcels to many overseas countries due to Covid delays.My buyer in Canada is happy to wait till late Jan for me to ship.What do I do to avoid the sale being cancelled? Thanks

Asking for refunds due to delivery taking its time???

I have recently had someone msg me they wanted a refund due to the fact there parcel has not arrived, i have asked them to be patient and updated their tracking (despite them having this anyway) understand australia post has a lot of parcel going out...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$1 final value fee promotion

Why is it the same people that get offered this promotion?I have not been offered this yet my friend gets the $1 final value offer sent to him every month for the past 6 months..... I get jealous! Is this random or does eBay pick who receives this of...

Resolved! RECOVERING GOODS NOT RETURNED AND NOT PAID FOR IN VICTORIA

Sold USED 40+ yo furniture for PICK in original condition (i.e. no modifications) - with many photos of wear and tear - on arrival purchaser invoked 'not as described' and said there was more damage than shown in photos - I also contact ebay to repor...

Combined postage over multiple listings

i have multiple listing and am having trouble doing postage. i can combine when a buyer is purchasing more than one of same item but not across my store.the perfect solution for postage i need is.up to 3 items postage $1.10 anything over is 5.95 with...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful