Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi had a few non payers

So I saved them to favourites to see if they lost any of their %.but to my surprise they still have 100% rating how so I ask ?Does that mean don't pay who cares because nothing will change?

how to markdown items

i am selling most items BIN without an ebay store, there used to be a way of discounting/marking down items by a certain percentage but i now cannot find it in any of the drop down boxes. I found on the boards people referring to 'markdown manager', ...

Resolved! Aust Post not accepting parels to overseas

Hello - Aust Post is not accepting parcels to many overseas countries due to Covid delays.My buyer in Canada is happy to wait till late Jan for me to ship.What do I do to avoid the sale being cancelled? Thanks

Asking for refunds due to delivery taking its time???

I have recently had someone msg me they wanted a refund due to the fact there parcel has not arrived, i have asked them to be patient and updated their tracking (despite them having this anyway) understand australia post has a lot of parcel going out...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$1 final value fee promotion

Why is it the same people that get offered this promotion?I have not been offered this yet my friend gets the $1 final value offer sent to him every month for the past 6 months..... I get jealous! Is this random or does eBay pick who receives this of...

Resolved! RECOVERING GOODS NOT RETURNED AND NOT PAID FOR IN VICTORIA

Sold USED 40+ yo furniture for PICK in original condition (i.e. no modifications) - with many photos of wear and tear - on arrival purchaser invoked 'not as described' and said there was more damage than shown in photos - I also contact ebay to repor...

Combined postage over multiple listings

i have multiple listing and am having trouble doing postage. i can combine when a buyer is purchasing more than one of same item but not across my store.the perfect solution for postage i need is.up to 3 items postage $1.10 anything over is 5.95 with...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post Tracking not updating .. i'm worried.

This is my partner's account but we both use it however this is my first time that i personally have sold stuff on ebay. On monday i sent off a post parcel, just a regular padded parcel with the thing the person bought, with the package i got a track...

STORES: new display

eBay Displays Amount Seller Sold in Their eBay Store (ecommercebytes.com) It's here in Oz, too......what the???

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

pick up only ignored

I have posted an item for sale and have pick up only. I also wrote if you require postage to contact me first for a price for shipping.the buyer just went ahead and bought my item. I sent a message saying I need to add postage which the buyer ignored...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I change a pending listing?

I just put up an auction listing and chose to have it start tomorrow night.I now want to add some info to the description, but I can't figure out how to access the pending ad.Any help appreciated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item tracking delivered to wrong Address

I bought an item . I believe I have been scammed. The tracking tells me delivered. But the address is not mine. I put the correct address on my order. The seller has not responded. What do I do? The item has been marked as delivered in ebay. But clea...