PayPal's 21 Day Hold on YOUR Money

I have started a facebook page for people to voice their concerns on this issue. Everyone is welcome to join, even if you aren't personally affected. The aim is to go BIG, to try and get this decision overturned for established sellers who create a new selling account.

While I support the decision for genuine new sellers, to try and slow the 0 and low feedback scammers, it shouldn't affect established sellers who have already proven themselves. As it stands, established sellers are being treated like they are untrustworthy.

Feel free to add the link to any other groups you frequent, to get the word out. If we get the numbers, it might get picked up by the media and PayPal forced to overturn this decision.

Click Here to Join

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: PayPal's 21 Day Hold on YOUR Money

Hi, just ketting experienced sellers who are having money withheld that I got every last cent released to me this morning by a 5 minute phone to paypal.

I stated that they can see my track record from my main selling account so why withhold because I have started selling from another account too. They manually released all of my funds and sent through a request that no restrictions be placed on my account.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Good idea, ilmsheep

I am a non-Facebook user too. Even the change.org petitions require you to sign in with facebook don't they?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Good idea, ilmsheep

I am a non-Facebook user too. Even the change.org petitions require you to sign in with facebook don't they?

No, to login to Change, you just need to register an email address. I think there is the option of logging in with a social media account, but you can just use an email address.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@sonya0576 wrote:

Hi, just ketting experienced sellers who are having money withheld that I got every last cent released to me this morning by a 5 minute phone to paypal.

I stated that they can see my track record from my main selling account so why withhold because I have started selling from another account too. They manually released all of my funds and sent through a request that no restrictions be placed on my account.

That's great news Sonya! Maybe they are getting sick of all the FOS complaints, so are releasing the funds of establlshed sellers so they don't lodge a complaint. It would be interesting to know how many complaints have been lodged, to work out how many $1,500 fines they've received.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply