PayPal this is so unfair

Have just got off the phone with PayPal in the Philippines, about by account.  Went to transfer some money to my Credit Union account and was not able to do it. Why, it clearly shows in my PP account, funds on hold, date available for release, 26th march 2015

PayPal cs rep. Cha#*+^ said that we are very sorry, but ALL SELLERS'S NOW, INCLUDING POWER SELLER'S are no subject to this new ruling.  It is not just you auusie-bazzar, it is being spread out throught the whole ebay selling platform.

But l had money in PP before you brought this rule in, can you release some of that money, "NO", when you have 25  items sold with 100% customer feedback, you will released from this requirement. So my $1,176.65 sits there gathering dust , ""well, if that is what you want to call it !!! "   "Yes'"

If  you do not provide Tracking with every item sold, and there is a INS Dispute, you then have to start all over again.  25 items  sold and sent with Tracking, and there are 25 happy ebay customers, then your 25 requirements  are lifted, and any money in still in your PP account will be released, or unfrozen. 

Thank you aussie-bazzar for calling PP today, is there anything else that l can help you with, er no, well then, have a nice day.

Well, there you have it, right out of the mouth of PayPal. They are not interested in 222 100% good , the past is the past.  So we all start again from 25.......f<>*#^ng great, thank you PP & ebay.  What does one do now ?????

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PayPal this is so unfair

http://www.fos.org.au/

It is actually the FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service) and here is their web site.

There is an entire thread on this. Go to their site and register a case against PayPal. It has worked for me and quite a few others on here. They will release the funds inside 48-hours after you open a case.
And in my case never held any funds again.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

PayPal this is so unfair

Looks like the FOS is going to be kept busy then!

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

@aussie-bazzar wrote:

l have just got off the phone with PayPal in the Philippines, about by account.  Went to transfer some money to my Credit Union account and was not able to do it. Why ? well, it clearly shows in my PP account, funds on hold, Date available for release, 26th march 2015

PayPal cs rep. Cha#*+^ said that we are very sorry, but ALL SELLERS'S NOW, INCLUDING POWER SELLER'S are no subject to this new ruling.  It is not just you auusie-bazzar, it is being spread out throught the whole ebay selling platform.

But l had my money in PP before you brought this rule in, can you release some of that money, "NO", when you have 25  items sold with 100% customer feedback, you will be just released from this requirement. So my $1,176.65 just sits there gathering dust does it ? ""well, if that is what you want to call it !!! "   "Yes'"

If  you do not provide Tracking with every item sold, and there is a INR Dispute, you then have to start all over again.  25 items sold and sent with Tracking, and there are 25 happy ebay customers, then your 25 requirements are lifted, and any money that is still in your PP account will be released, or unfrozen from being on hold. 

Thank you aussie-bazzar for calling PP today, is there anything else that l can help you with, er no, well then, have a nice day.

Well, there you have it, right out of the mouth of PayPal. They are not interested in 222 100% good feedbacks,  the past is in the past.  So we all start again from 25 hassle free sales with 100% Positive feedback from 25 happy ebay customers.  Well,  f<>*#^ng great, thank you PP & ebay.  What does one do now ?????

Just got off the phone with ebay, another waisted experience in time and oxygen. They are in bed with PayPal. Not sure who is on the top, or who is on the bottom. It is a PayPal requirement, has nothing to do with ebay. Wonderful.

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

Report them to the FSO as I have done.

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

what is the FOS

I have done 2 withdrawls today, the last after reading this, with no problems.

so if your money is frozen, how are you supposed to purchase items. I only use whats in PP.

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

It's FSO Financial Services Ombudsman NOT FOS
Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

It is actually the FOS (Financial Ombudsman Service) and here is their web site.

There is an entire thread on this. Go to their site and register a case against PayPal. It has worked for me and quite a few others on here. They will release the funds inside 48-hours after you open a case.
Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

@clarry100 wrote:

Thank you clarry, now more time and energy spent stumbling through the ebay/paypal maze.  l really needed this. Cat Mad

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

...or you could do what I did which was to lose my s##t over the phone. They tried the 'it's eBays policy' and there's nothing we can do.

I'm usually quite calm but when I realised I didn't have a chance of getting my money released I asked for a supervisor, who removed the hold altogether.

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

PayPal this is so unfair

@clarry100 wrote:

Right on it now, thank you clarry100, very kind of you.  How long does it take for the FOS to get back to you ?

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply