Payment hold / item delivered over a month ago

Hi group 

I'm having no luck once again and have found no help with an item I sold close to 2 months ago .  I provided tracking and It's been delivered and I'm.still waiting to be paid.  I've sold about 10items and have had no issues with buyers or delivery so why so long after its been delivered am I still waiting to be paid?  I don't understand. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you fully and correctly sign up to Managed Payments and be verified before selling?

If you did, what did you set your pay outs to?

The hold on funds is usually 30 days for 'new sellers' (which eBay see you as, as you agreed to when listing

It could be longer in your case since you have a neg for refusing to send an item

How have you tried to get help?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

From what I can see, you have had & have given no feedback on this account in more than a year.

I find it unusual that if you have sold 10 items that not one buyer would have left feedback yet but it is certainly possible, especially if the sales have been fairly recent. You say you sold one of the items almost 2 months ago but were the other items sold perhaps in the last month?

What the others have said applies. If you have not signed up to managed payments, you're not going to get your money. Go into your account now and double check everything to see that you are properly signed up, that you have been verified.

Your funds will be on hold till then or at least 30 days. I think you also have to nominate when/how often ebay is to make the payments into your account but in any case, read the links, get your account properly set up to receive payments.

If the sales have gone well recently you might also consider leaving feedback for those buyers. They may then reciprocate.

Just one word of warning. I noticed that you did give one buyer positive feedback over a year ago, but you wrote 'nightmare'. Never do that sort of thing (negative comment when giving positive feedback). For starters, the buyer only has to contact ebay and they could have that removed & you'd be in trouble for violating the rules and  secondly, you're just boosting the score of that buyer, making them look better. And no one can see who that buyer is anyway so it isn't as if you are warning any other seller. Just give no feedback at all to buyers who give trouble. If they don't pay, for instance, just open an ebay claim for an unpaid item.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply