Payments

sha747368
Community Member

I sold something last November and haven’t been paid by ebay.  
EBay paid into my savings account however they can’t pay into a savings account.  I’ve given them the info from my bank saying it hasn’t been received but they still haven’t paid me and my account balance says $0

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payments

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you registered for Managed Payments and been fully verified?

If your bank details are not exactly the same as your ebay account the money has nowhere to go and will be in limbo.

Read herer -

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Payments

Last November as in a year ago?

'EBay paid into my savings account however they can’t pay into a savings account'  ??? correct, so if they can't pay into a savings account, how did they 'pay into a savings account'

Did you sign up to Managed Payments prior to selling and be verified to sell?

Giving them info from your bank is pointless

If you did not sign up correctly and be verified, you are not going to be paid

Was it indeed last November ?

If so, I expect the funds are long gone by now

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Payments

My payments go into my savings account. Not sure where else they would go?

Why have you left it a year to ask the question?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Payments

I am sorry but I find it hard to believe that someone waits a year to chase a payment.  You can't need the money too much

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Payments

eBay require you to nominate a transactional account, not one that is only a savings account from which eBay couldn’t debit you for any funds they reclaim, e.g., in the event of a successful MBG claim by the buyer.

imastawka has posted the link to the “Registering as a seller” help page. Go to that page and read it thoroughly. Unless you have done everything stated there, you aren’t registered for Managed Payments. If you’re not registered for MP, you won’t get your funds.

So… go and register for MP with the correct sort of bank account, verify the account either with login credentials or the micro deposit method, and verify your ID with the required documentation.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply