Paypal messages not showing send to address

I know this is a paypal problem but wondering if anyone else is having the same problem

Paypal messages are not showing 'send to' address. The address is showing in paypal but not the payment advice messages.

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Paypal messages not showing send to address

The address on the order details should be what the buyer puts in when they go through checkout, so it should be the same as what shows in paypal.
Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

Back to getting Paypal emails now  . . . and "quantity remaining" is also back (but no address).

I'm so confused. Smiley Frustrated

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

I'm getting the address in the PayPal email again, but not the sold email. That's still got the oopazoodiks.

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

i've attached the part of the paypal seller protection policy which states that in order to be covered as a seller by their service you need to send to the address on the paypal payment notification. regardless though, if the person pays on ebay using paypal - this will be the address that is put on the order summary or any invoice you print. 

the confusion can be that the old "item sold" email notification used to have the buyer's address which is on file or their default address in it as opposed to the address they've selected when checking out (correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how i've always understood it). 

the ebay money back guarantee link in the seller centre was broken which was helpful (not) and the actual money back guarantee policy has no mention of the address which items need to be sent to. i assume though it is the address the buyer submits during the checkout process. 

like you, i'd never heard of the policy regarding the address to send to - it was always just something i did and didn't confirm it as being gospel until i looked up the policy myself and read through it. 

the paypal seller protection policy can be read in full here - https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=AU&locale.x=en_AU#Seller_Protecti...

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

Thanks for that info.
Message 35 of 35
Latest reply