Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

relist fee error??

Just went to bulk relist items in my store and its showing nsetion fees of 22cent for each listing rather than free...Huh?..If I do them individually they show as free, as they should as i am well below my allocation..This a glitch? Check your fee es...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is MISLEADING sellers with 'active listing' numbers!

Hi all, I have had issues with Ebay in the past, but this new problem has led me write on this forum. I believe it is something that needs serious attention from Ebay and awareness amongst sellers. The issue: - If I check my 'Manage My Store' it stat...

Adding facebook page to Ebay Listings

Tried to search for it throughout the forums but didn't find anything - also tried looking around to see if other people were doing it but either they're not, or I'm not seeing it. Anyway, just wanted to ask people's opinions on whether it is OK to a...

15 years on Ebay over 4000 sales and my shop is cancelled because i incorrectly put a couple of item

items in as out of stock an interstate person purchased a pick up only item, Monies all refunded no bad feedback. but get out of stock black marks against me. having cancer treatment for 2 months., low sales put the percentage meter up and there ya g...

Unable to review my adds

Every time I revise a add it shows a error message saying system temporary unavailable is any one else getting this error

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mypost Business that replaced click and send

Has anyone noticed how bad mypost business is compared to click and send? I can't delete draft orders, it doesn't import size or weight from ebay, it doesn't import a buyers ph number or email. Doesn't have a default ship from address. Last but I dou...

Items not auto-relisting

Hi, for the past couple of months I've found that at least half of my listings have not auto-relisted. The relist button is always checked when I create the listing and I have not used up my 40 free listings nor am I a power seller or exceeded my sel...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What can I do with angry 'rogue' buyer going wild?

Well, here comes with this week's buyer show. I'm kind of enjoying to see this, no matter what the outcome will be. There's one buyer from Germany (with his two eBay accounts), related one Item Not Received case, one Return Request, and two negative ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are gollies no longer offensive to ebay?

There are always listings for gollies. The bots used to remove them. But they are still being listed. And I mean the toys, not publications with the namein the title - that's allowed. When this first hit the boards and there was an uproar, the bots w...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

GST on eBay postage prints

How can this be correct? Say you sell an item for $25 ($2,72 FVF) plus $10 postage ($1.09 fee), and then when you print an eBay postage label for $7.40 you are slugged with another 74 cents fee? Surely this is double-dipping.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone gone through the defamation process with Ebay

Hi all Just wanted to know if any members had actually gone through the Ebay defamation process and do Ebay sellers find that policies at times seem different depending on which customer service representative you speak to.

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It has been over 10 days since I have lost the ability to log-in to my eBay account. Log-in loop.

I depend on eBay to make a living. It has been over 10 days since I've been able to access my account. What happens is I go to sign in and I get stuck on a log in loop and nothing happens. I've reset my password probably half a dozen times aswell as ...

sale advice needed

Hi everyone, I'm trying to sell an item and would like some advice. It had over 100 views, I've dropped the price recently, still no buyer. Someone else had copied part of my listing description and now selling for the same price as well. Recent 20% ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Concert E Tickets - safe??

I'm looking to sell some concert tickets on ebay and they are e tickets. The payment method I will be using is Paypal, if a situation where the buyer pays for the tickets through paypal, I send the tickets, the buyer goes to the concert and files a c...