Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer requests refund with false claim

Hi all, sold a computer recording interface unit that was in mint cond, only a few months old. Bidders got into a frenzy and the result was the winner paid almost the new price for the item. Then after a week or so, requests a refund as he claims tha...

ebay removed my items

I got a random inbox form ebay saying they have reason to believe my account has been used frauduelenty without my permissions - so they removed all my items I had listed for sale..... some of these items were up to $400 bids... I called ebay and the...

Feedback System Failure

Thank you for giving me the chance. We have a negative feedback left by one buyer. Please check all the eBay message between the buyer and us, if you can. The buyer purchased a bird cage from us and he sent an email to complain that the item is broke...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e-Cheques

Hi all, Just wondering if e-cheques are as safe as regular payments through PayPal as regards to chargebacks etc...? It's a long time since I had an e-cheque. Is it as safe, or are there extra safeguards to consider to protect oneselve's?

ABN removal from my account

I asked ebay to remove my ABN from my account on 30 June 2017. They told me they don't know how to do it and would get back to me. I've sent a msg regularly but I haven't had any updates for a couple of weeks now and as far as I know it hasn't been r...

paypal seller protection warning for all sellers

I learnt something recently that I was not aware of so thought I would share it as it has cost me $110 which I really am not pleased about. I sold an item early december, after payment by paypal I signed into the "View Order Details" section of ebay ...

• 105 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Phone Numbers

Here's something I have never really given much thought until I recieved an angry message about privacy from a buyer recently on our selling account... Are there any rules regarding passing on buyer contact info (mobile numbers/email address) to Aust...

your ebay item sold email no longer shows address?

So the latest 'your ebay item sold' email does not show the buyers address, as far as i can see anyway, is it just me or have ebay decided to change this for some unknown reason? i hope its not the latter, its handy to have it there to refer to rathe...

could the paypal 21 days come back

Hi all,after selling on Ebay for a while (about an year) I finally got rid of the 21 day delay when receiving a payment by paypal, and that makes things way easier because sometimes in the past I had to choose my items elsewhere because of that limit...

Dodgy buyer.. why are they allowed to still buy?

I have sold an item bnwt worth $50 as free standard post, and just took a quick look at her feedback.. seems only half her items arrive, she has left loads of negatives for items not recieved.. This is so annoying! Ebay should kick these buyers off.....

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 freebies and new month

Just wondering about when we roll over into August. Do you think we'll need to use the monthly 40 before the 100 daily? if so, won't leave anything for the rest of the month. Also, just a little suspicious here that this could be the end of freebies ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can't understand why - ebay promoting overseas sellers

this is more of a frustration post than anything else - because i know it's been happening forever and we all know that. received a promotional email from ebay with the "top sellers" - which i'm guessing a lot of people get. these two items in partic...