People can earn flybuys points from purchasing of ebay.

So what do people think of the fact people can now earn flybuys points from buying items from ebay.

Do you think this is a good thing? Do you think this will increase your sales?

Here's the link: https://flybuyseshops.com.au/department-stores/ebay-australia-

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

You can't earn them if you win an auction with bid sniping tool, you also can't go to google or click on any link or you don't get them. I suggest people read the T's & C's carefully
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

If you pay with a Coles mastercard that give Flybuys points then you earn them that way.

The downside to that is that the Coles mastercard treats all paypal payments as overseas transactions because it is an American company.

Any points you earn for small transactions would be eaten up in the extra fees.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

You have to buy via the flybuys eshops website.

edit.. after signing in to flybuys on their eshops website, you get directed to ebay site

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I don't understand how you would associate your flybuys card number with an ebay transaction.

Is there somewhere you enter it at the time you make a purchase?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I just edited my post.above.

You have to sign into flybuys on the flybuys eshop site, then you can choose to get directed to the ebay site (there are other retaliers on the site as well).

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Ah! OK that starts to make some sense.

As long as you click onto the ebay site from the flybuys eshop site and don't leave ebay and make a purchase then your card will get credited the appropriate points if elligible.

That's why it says in the T&C's if you leave the site before making your purchase it may not work.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

It sounds quite convoluted and I doubt it would persuade many people to buy on here although anything that drives traffic to my listings is to be commended!  I think the nectar points one in the UK works quite well.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Ok with Coles knowing what groceries or Target carp I buy. Heck, they might even get in more of the things I like. But knowing anything about me outside of that, no thanks, def not worth the few cents towards a $10 voucher. No way.
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Clarry, what I am talking about has nothing to do with your flubuys number.

If you use a Coles mastercard that is connected to your flybuys number you get points for every transaction you pay on that mastercard.

You actually get triple points for every transaction.

So far this year I have redeemed $700 worth of points and have a further $400 available.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply