Photos coming to Feedback

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Photos coming to Feedback

This could be an absolute disaster for the clothing sellers. Imagine the "wardrobers" going to town in feedback, with photos of the completely trashed dress they bought (after they've worn it to an event, so no longer need it, so damage it to say that's how it arrived). What the heck are ebay thinking?

Even for someone like me, I sell collectables. Each collectable is completely different from the next. There would be absolutely zero point in showing photos of the items I sell, because if someone else sees it and thinks, oh, that's just what I want, they aren't going to get it, because no two are the same.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

I think there is a reason why Etsy only allows 5-star reviews to have photos...

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Definitely makes sense - if a seller has more or similar of that item. So one would hope that where an item is a one-of, the seller would be able to refuse/opt out of feedback images. There may  be instances where a seller could make to order but if not handmade items no point.

Echoing other comments below, why don't Ebay fix things they have been told are a problem before introducing new features? Especially as fixing the combined postage problem is to Ebay's advantage.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply