Photos coming to Feedback

22 REPLIES 22

I can imagine photos of dog poo accompanying red dots...more reason to have f/b removed.

How many staff will it take to monitor this?

Just FIX combined postage issues; why is it sooooo hard???

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

Just FIX combined postage issues; why is it sooooo hard???

Or even "unfix" the "fixes" they did to the Purchase History and Orders in the summary pages.

"Dreams on............"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Did they ever acknowledge your "Let us know what you think" feedback, padi?

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

Did they ever acknowledge your "Let us know what you think" feedback, padi?

No Papermoon they didn't, and there was no response to the link I gave them to my thread about it - which had 100% of the responders against the change.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

the 'let us know what you think' staff have probably been seconded to monitoring photos 

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

THERE WERE “LET US KNOW” STAFF?????

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

you're right....probably just goes to a 'delete bin'

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

If they had reverted those pages to the setup they had before, it would have been tantamount to them admitting that the actual users of their site knew more about it than the techs..............

"Job justification" and all that crock..............

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Ebay is not the only site to revise to "improve customers experience" and make a mad dog's breakfast of it. Coles new site is obviously untested or is it being devious? First they deleted the 'remove item' option from their bought before list. Then they suggested customers could add all the items on the bought before list, into their cart for easier shopping. As Coles have added stuff to my BBL that I have never bought this is plain rude. Naturally they haven't yet reverted to the earlier version that worked.  There are several other problems with their new site - one Ebay is probably thinking they would like. When I tried to leave feedback on Coles new site, the button didn't work.

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

I like that eBay are making changes "mostly" for the better lately. imo eBay is far superior than other platforms than in Australia, sure customer service lacks in a lot of cases but you get that when you only pay peanuts, But some changes lately are pretty dumb

However I find it this adding photos is such a bad idea, I just see this as more extortion from buyers, "I received this wrong item, not happy or its damaged here etc" Forcing sellers to refund in exchange for removal etc

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply