Postage Rebate Promotion - is is still running?

I just opened my Ebay page and across the top was the banner that promotes the 10% postage rebate promotion on assesssed parcels weighing 500gms or less posted using the Ebay postage platform - it has been running since aMay (I think ) of last year.

It was supposed to end on the 31/12/2014 and if you click on the Tand C's it is still saying valid only till that date.

Just wondering though, if they are still advertising it,  does any one know if they are continuing it into 2015?

I factor that $0.72 rrebate into my postage costs and would love to know if I will be receiving it or not.

Cheers DC2479

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Postage Rebate Promotion - is is still running?

I've received advice to say that the promotion is no longer running as per the terms and conditions. After liaising by email and showing both links the advice was the information would be submitted and a request made to update the promotions page to show the end date as well. I assume the cs officer would not be the decision maker but I will go on their advice that the promotion has ended. until there is an update online to confirm this or there is advice of an extension.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

The promotion ran from the 6th of May 2014 to 31st Dec 2014. I have used it extensively but cannot find the rebate on the monthly invoice, have asked about it and got a totally irelevant reply. Still working on it, by no means finished with it. It was still being promotedv yesterday. 5/01/2015

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

When printing ebay labels for the 500gm satrchel the cost of the label - $7.15 - is the rebated cost.

I printed some labels yesterday and they were still $7.15.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

As far as I know, the rebate is to be credited to the account and the $7.20 is the Australia Post Parcel Post in question,it is the only one with a rebate (&the express one), not the eBay 500g satchel @ $7.15  . I questioned it back in July and that is what they told me.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply