Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect Ebay Invoice

I have been charged $46.50 for insertion free for the month of December and have had under 40 sales for the month. Why have I been charged. They should be free. How do I complain?

what is the optimum size for ebay photographs? After all this time.... i still dont know :(

can anyone tell me the dimensions of a perfect ebay pic? my pics never seem to fill the little box to the right of the ad headline...so when buyers go thru searching for stuff my pics dont give maximum impact because they are smaller than the dimensi...

Paypal alternative

Hi,I have been selling on eBay for about 6 months now and have 40+ positive feedback. No negative. I am sick of Paypal holding my money for no reason when I have had no issues.I recently sold an item and mailed it immediately and Aust Post have lost ...

Sending battery watches by air

Does anyone have ideas on how to ship a quartz watch by air since new postal rules and airlines prohibites such since 1 jan 2015 Ok so take the battery out is obvious but it puts sellers at real risk as non professional battery replacement can kill t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

current selling down?

Hi people just wanted to ask if everyone is really quiet ATM? Last few days have been really slow. Is it just me or is everyone quiet? Cheers in advance

BUYERS REPLACING THERE OWN ITEMS

HAS ANYONE HAD BUYERS CLAIM THE ITEM ARRIVED BROKEN, ONLY FOR THEM TO KEEP YOUR SENT ITEM AND FOR THEM TO SEND YOU BACK THERE BROKEN ONE....PAY PAL ALWAYS COMPENSATES THEM, SO YOU NOT ONLY LOSE YOUR ITEM YOU LOSE MONEY AND PAY FEES ON TOP....SO FRUST...

Defect on seller rating for cancelling a transaction

Can anyone explain ( ebay can't) that if I list an item clearly stating no overseas postage & then some zero idiot overseas buys it ( & it is impossible to send overseas) & I cancel the transaction I get a defect on my rating. Another great ebay idea...

Merchant credit card

Hello allI am about to start selling but am concerned at the number of people with paypal issues. Does anyone not use paypal as a seller and use a merchant credit card facility or something else?Any opinions or advice greatfully accepted to this newb...

Ebay protect me from this buyer!

a buyer bought from me 19 lettersafter send me the following message"The 19 separate letters I want are in white vinyl:2As1D1E1G3Is1K3Ns1O1P2Rs1V1W1YIf you count the letters she asked me for 30 lettersbut paid only for 19!I SEND to her the 30 letters...

Frustrating

I simply want to sell an item locally but keep getting "Cant list internationally" because have not met criteria. How do I turn this off?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! TURBO LISTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!

I keep getting a message saying Turbo lister is not connected to the internet. I have NOT downloaded any new programmes on my computer. I have AVAST antivirus installed, I turned it off to see if it was causing the problem, and it still will not work...

Thank you eBay

Recently I received a very ugly email from a buyer accusing me of dishonesty. I had no idea what he was on about and asked him to explain. That resulted in another very ugly email. Again I requested an explanation but to no avail. He then said he wou...

Aust Seller logo

How can I put an Aust seller logo on my photos.cheers Kym.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful