Postage - "Edit cost for this listing" not working

I have a problem with editing postage rates for a listing.

When I create a new listing or edit an existing listing I am unable to use the function "Edit cost for this listing".

I am using postage policies and sometimes want to tweak the postage rates in an existing policy without having to create a new policy.

Under "Postage" there is the drop-down menu to select your postage policy.

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 19-59-30 Revise your listing.png

Then there is the 3-dots menu button on the right.

options.png

There are 4 options here:

1/ View postage policy

2/ Edit policy

3/ Create postage policy

4/ Edit cost for this listing

Options 1, 2 and 3 all work fine. However, when I select #4 the "Edit cost for this listing" option it takes me to a blank form that is actually "Create postage policy" and wants me to create a whole new policy.

Ebay chat support is no help and I have escalated to tech support after an hour long chat session.

Is anyone else able to successfully use the "Edit cost for this listing" option?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Postage - "Edit cost for this listing" not working

I had similar issues and found that by turning off business postage policy in “My”EBay” then let me use my own postage policies.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I'm not sure I understand.

The postage policies I am using are my own postage policies.

I have always used business postage policies and "Edit cost for this listing" is supposed to allow you to make policy adjustments that apply to the specific listing only.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I turned postage policies off because they were an absolute pain in the proverbial. For reasons you describe. Much simpler now that I can do my own postage amounts and whatnot. No mess, no fuss.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply