Postage rate table issue

I've set up my rate table but the postage is a lot higher than it should be.

For instance freight for a playpen going to postcode 2155 should only cost $8.34 but it comes up as being $19.20.

I use NETO for my listings but my rate table is through Ebay itself.  I just don't understanding what I'm doing wrong.  I've checked with ebay and they say it's set up correctly, and the rates are sent from Aust Post themselves.  I'm baffled.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Postage rate table issue

Have the assembled dimensions been entered rather than the flat pack and weight ?

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Postage rate table issue

Is it the one that says it weighs 6.6kg    if so, how do you come up with $8.34 for postage

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Postage rate table issue

Basicall yit's like this:

Anything  equal or less than 500g:$8.95

Anything  equal or less than 1kg: $12.20

Anything  equal or less than 2kg*:$15.50

Depending on cubic  size of parcel.*
After that its cubic and weight combined.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Postage rate table issue

Hi thansk for the reply,  No the weight and dimensions are as per the boxed dimensions.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Postage rate table issue

Hi, $8.34 is what Aust Post charges me as I have an ongoing account with them so thats my rate for Sydney Metro area regardless of the size of the box.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Postage rate table issue

I have an Aust Post Account so my rates are different to the Aust Post website calculator, mine are based on my volume, I get a rate table from Australia Post each year and then plug those into my ebay rate table.  Thats why I'm not understanding why it works on the NETO webstore and not on ebay.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply