Postage rebate not on December invoices

Have any other sellers noted an abscence of the Aus Post rebate for parcels under 500gms on their December invoices?
Both my accounts are missing the rebate which adds up to around $30 with both accounts combined?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Yes, I noticed that the other day. I thought I'd wait and see if the credits show up on the next invoice and if not, I'll be on the phone to eBay.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

I have just read on the terms and conditions that it can take up to two months for them to appear on your invoice.

Mine have never taken that long!!!!!!!!!

So thanks Ebay for deciding this close to Christmas to keep that extra money.

Wish I could take up to two months to pay my fees - lol

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Didn't ebay have a honeymoon period where they would offer this rebate, and is that period over?

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

The current rebate offer ends 31st December. I haven't seen anything yet to say whether it will be extended into the new year.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

I have rung customer support. I last recieved the credits on the 21st of october. ebay don't care I was also told it will take up to 60 days.

I would like to know how i can choose to pay for my ebay fees up to 60 days after the fact. can I send them a Paypal echeck

I got so mad that i tryed to pay my fees a little bit at a time but i am no longer able to pay my fees the way i like.

ebay are hoping we get frustrated and give up, or close down.

Customer service ebay fail. they then said i was inelligble and hung up on me repeatly and would not get a supervisior to talk to me, or phone me. 

I feel like going to fair trading about the way ebay treats its customers, as the terms of ebay promotions seam vage and unclear, as when this is finishing.

I feel ehwn ebay is slit from paypal , ebay australia will be like ebay NZ gone as we are not profitable enough .

thanks Anthony

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Just checked our latest invoices.

Last rebate received was on 3rd November.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I'm missing all credits,  except two, for Oct, Nov, and Dec.

Rang ebay some time ago and was told it would be adjusted.   Still waiting.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Has anyone received their postage rebates for November or December?

The last credit we received was 3rd November. The rebate finished on 31st December so we haven't received anything for November or December.
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply