Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird sale

So today I put some items in my store on sale for 1 month, but one of the items is showing the sale only has 16 hours to go, while the rest appear to be fine. What's up with that?!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Business set up question

Hi all, just wondering if someone could clarify a question i have. If i have a pty ltd company set up but wish to trade under a different name do i need to register that name and set up bank account and ABN for that or do i operate with the pty ltd c...

Out of stock images on listings

I've noticed a number of listings recently that show up in searches with an image that says Out of Stock, but the listing shows stock for sale.Is this allowed?

Looks like a Fee Increase For Media Sellers

It appears that the Spring 15 release will see insertion fees in the US for Media (DVDs, Books, Games) go from 5c to 30c. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m03/i17/s01 I guess we won't be far behind.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some buyers just go looking for trouble deliberately..

This buyer purchase from us on Saturday the 14th March, wrote two letters on Monday asking why this was not posted? The buyer sent us another message this morning: Telling us that "we are quick to take money and not quick to post." ' I was going to e...

Warning to all seller's

If you are going to sell any high end or large company names items as used or pre owned sure to have authenticity card.or other indicator of legitimacy. copy of your proof of purchase of the item. You be prohibited or restricted to list for up to 7da...

Ebay Auspost Label system generating dud labels 16/3

Just a warning folks. Got off long phone conversations with Aussie Post and eBay customer service who naturally enoughed blamed each other and suggested I call each other. Long story short: the "Print Post Label" system in Ebay is generating dud labe...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WDYT? Would you ship this order?

I get quite a few order for baby hammocks to be shipped to the US - It's not unusual as the brand I sell isn't available over there. About 2 weeks ago, I shipped an order for 2 to a US buyer. This week, they have ordered and paid for another one. I t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling 3rd party items.

Just wondering what the norm is for selling 3rd party items. I have read before that the split is 50/50 where all fees and associated costs are paid by the eBay members. Is This best practice or is there a new method?

Defect for partial refund?

Hi, Does anyone know if you get a defect for giving a partial refund for p&h? Thanks in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

restricted selling because will not offer free postage

is anyone else annoyed with eBay Because I will not offer free postage as this would mean I will have to add the cost on to my items, to cover the cost of postage this in turn makes more money for eBay as they will charge me a higher final fee value ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful