Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Appeal eBay quick decision

Question:Anonymous,I sold a leather jacket from The Netherlands to New York. I really needed the money and this was something worth of value ($400+). I shipped with a tracking number and signature confirmation. Only 10 days after shipment the buyer s...

Feedback is Optional.

I am trying to decide if as a seller I will continue to leave feedback. Any thoughts?

Post Office Pick Up

Hi all, Just wondered what all your experiences have been with buyers timescales in picking carded items up from the LPO? I seold an item around the 6th March, and it was delivered to the LPO after attempted delivery on the 10th. I know this is not a...

Postage rebate not on December invoices

Have any other sellers noted an abscence of the Aus Post rebate for parcels under 500gms on their December invoices?Both my accounts are missing the rebate which adds up to around $30 with both accounts combined?

Postage and tort law

Hi Folks I do hope i word this correctly here goes drum roll .... Ok say for arguement sake I posted an item the buyer did not recieve the said item Can Ebay be accountable ,,,, to help look or find the said item ??? as Ebay has taken a % in the post...

Returns and Exchanges

I have had a couple of customers recently using the return system for exchanges. Example: We sent a customer the incorrect pair of shoes, they opened a return request, we agreed to exchange and refund the return postage, so far so good. We recieve th...

Ebays Fee's & Charges Are Deceptive and Unclear

General feedback to ebay i've now sold 5 items and very dissapointed with theway the fees are calculated and charged. The whole fee scenario was confusing and unclear.The real charges are hidden under the blue triangle that you have to click. It shou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback

I just wanted to warn other sellers about a buyer who buys items, leaves negative feedback, and states she will remove the feedback only after she recieves a refund, when given refund and even when sent feedback revision and she doesn't return the it...

Resolved! Best way to ship glass screen protectors

Hi All, I use the padded bags to ship the tempered glass screen protectors. But I am receiving complaints that they arrive cracked for one customer. Is it the case for other sellers too? What would be best way of packaging it? Any thoughts on how Aus...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird sale

So today I put some items in my store on sale for 1 month, but one of the items is showing the sale only has 16 hours to go, while the rest appear to be fine. What's up with that?!

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Business set up question

Hi all, just wondering if someone could clarify a question i have. If i have a pty ltd company set up but wish to trade under a different name do i need to register that name and set up bank account and ABN for that or do i operate with the pty ltd c...