Power Sellers Board

I am sure the Power Sellers Forum Board was here somewhere. I cannot find it. Could someone please tell me how to access it

thanks

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Power Sellers Board

If you sign into the discussion forums using a power seller id, it automatically comes up, under the trading on ebay boards, but before the community boards. It is not visible to non power sellers.

Unfortunately it is very quiet these days. I,m not sure why that is, but suspect there are less power sellers around and many of those remaining have moved to other forums not directly related too or managed by ebay, where they feel more comfortable expressing opinions.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

You can only see that board if you are a Powerseller.  If you lose your Powerseller status, you lose access to the Powerseller board.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

Hi

I'm a Power Seller, but the forum is nowhere to be found.  Looked where it's supposed to be - but no go!  Have they taken it away?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

It was there when I looked an hour (and also a minute) ago.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

It might pay to check that there hasnt been a glitch which has removed your power seller status. Your feedback looks to be very good and you are making plenty of sales so you should still be eligable unless the defect system has caused a problem.

The power sellers board is still where it has always been. As mentioned earlier, it is incredibly quiet over there. Only a small handful of posts each day and not many sellers posting. Sad really as it was really vibrant once.

I,m not sure what the problem is. I used to post there occasionally on another ID, but there was a couple of regulars who where pretty stuffy about it all.  (  being POWER sellers, they where a bit special LOL ) Admitedly I used to stir them up a bit, but I just got tired of the attitude.  They are long gone, along with many of the other regulars. .

Some have moved on from ebay, some moved to other non ebay owned forums and a few pop in from time to time, but are not as active as they once where. Some of the regulars on these selling boards still post there with other ID's and it is interesting that they really do have a lot of experience that does not show up with posting id's on the regular boards. ( These are often the ones that are accused of "working for ebay" )    Smiley Wink 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

Thanks for taking the time to help out.

I'm still a Power Seller & when I logged out & then back in - there it was.

I don't often post on any of the boards, but when I have a problem I've always found everybody most helpful.

Thanks all & enjoy the weekend!

LynneSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

I'm a Powerseller and find that sometimes the board link will show up, sometimes not. This can happen even in the space of an hour or two. Sometimes the board "disappears" for a few days and then suddenly it's back.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

That's exactly right. 

It's not there again now, but it was there after Dave posted his comments & stayed there the rest of the day.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Power Sellers Board

I've noticed it's almost always there when I use an android phone, but hit and miss with the iPad.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply