Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay not secure today.

Anybody else showing Ebay as an "unsecure" site today? After logging in this morning I notice that in the address bar at the top, where it usually has the green "https//" stuff, it just has a little "info" symbol and when I roll over it, it says that...

Power Sellers Board

I am sure the Power Sellers Forum Board was here somewhere. I cannot find it. Could someone please tell me how to access itthanks

Can't Send Message?

I was able to send one message this morning and now.....nothing. Either tells me that the Message Sending Failed or Unable to Send Message at This Time or You Have Already Responded to This Message.Anyone else having problems?

Resolved! Advice please... Mystery bank deposit

Good evening,I'm hoping someone may help to clear things up for me...Whilst checking my banking online tonight, I find a deposit dated today for 14.95 in the account used for eBay.Depositor is 'eBay ID (name)'I've sold nothing today and have no unpai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay messages.... I can't send them to buyers this morn!

I know sometimes you can't send a message to a buyer when they are going through checkout/making payment. but I have tried at various intervals this morning and get this message cannot be sent at this time.. anyone know why and how to fix please? any...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post's Black Hole Has My Mail

Posted the following on AP facebook page. I wonder what the excuse is. Australia Post appears to have a BLACK HOLE, as far as items sent standard post are concerned. During the last 12 months I have had 12 items go missing never to be seen again. Dur...

wrongly deleting things How do I reverse it?

I recently had items in my Sold section, one awAiting postage etc, but I inadvertantly pushed the button delete items and deleted the lot. Am I able to, or how do I reverse this action? Many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is subsidising this?

I listed an item earlier today and when I went to view at it how it looks in my shop I saw this annotation on the listing (see pic). Who exactly is offering this 10% off, because it sure ain't me!When I scroll over the link, it gives a voucher redemp...