Printing multiple postage labels at once

I'm just wondering if anyone has come across a way of printing multiple postage labels at once? So, if I have 3 orders I need to print a postage label for, can I print them all at the same time so I can fit up to 4 on a page so I don't waste paper?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I know from previous posts like this one the answer is no.

Only one label per page

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you.
Guess I better stock up on more paper then Cat LOL

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
It's dead easy if you don't mind doing it manually. It's only when printing address labels through eBay that you're restricted to one per page, but I find it so wasteful that I import the buyers' addresses into my word processor and print off anything up to 8 labels at a time. After all, self-adhesive label paper isn't all that cheap any more.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I use Ebay post labels and the best I have been able to do is 2 per page. I changed my "thingy" (sorry very technical term) to Landscape. Then always elect to print only page 1 then; 

Print the first label.

Then, Take the page turn it around so the the first printed label is visible and sitting at the top, and the rest of the blank page is now first through the printer.  

Print second label.

Prints out slightly larger than on "Portrait" but this is the best I have been able to do until Ebay gets its act together to fix one of those tiny little things that are so annoying. I have a huge pile of scrap paper that am currently using from my previous attempts, but now at least am not adding to it! Hope this helps a little.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply