Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem printing order page

I am having a problem printing the order page. If I click on the printer friendly option the only thing that prints out is the advert at the top of the page. If I go back to original order page I sometimes just get the ad or if not some lines are pri...

Just out of interest.. Am I the only one feels anxiety when seeing the feedback number change..

This is a new experience for me.. I never even used to look at feedback in case it upset me, any feedback that is.Now as soon as I see that number change, I am on to it...I check the feedback comment, then straight to dsr to make sure column is still...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Someone had trouble accepting they were blocked I think

Buyer initially blocked for spamming with me with offers well below asking price and was politely asked to cease making offers which they ignored, so I blocked em. Looks like they tried to purchase as a guest ...... many many many times at least some...

New Picture (10.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers may get help from AusPost in INR cases.

I heard something totally creepy the other day which set the cogs turning.A good friend of ours mentioned that she had to make excuses and leave a mothers clubmeeting because of a particular topic of discussion.Some of these creatures were talking ab...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Location glitch.

Hi, I have had two buyers email me to say why don't I post to their location, one is in Qld and one is in Vic. I post to Australia only and have never had issues like this, can anyone shed some light on this for me please. I wonder if this is why my ...

To relist or not?

I just went to re-list an item and a banner came up stating. Attention sellers:Dear seller. Charitable fundraising is closely monitored and is subject to various laws. To view the requirements for charitable listings go to,(insert link here). So it w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! VERY STRANGE 10000 LISTINGS OFFER

Ebay sent out a promotion for 10,000 free listings to ‘stock up our shelves for the holiday season’ something like that ... The red ‘click on’ button stated that the promotion ran from 6th October until 12th October. We received the offer on the morn...

major glitch with tracking

I have been trying for over an hour now to enter some tracking numbers and i keep ending up on some USA users feedback page? I dont think its just me as the id involved has only 7 feedback but the feedback page has 1,091,949 Views.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So much for 10000 free listings...

Every time I sit down to do some listings, I get stuck reading the forums. all this time passes, and it's time to get up and stretch my legs..Ebay want's to look generous with all these listings, knowing ful well it's impossible, even more so that we...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Are ebay fiddling with our viewing numbers?

I have been relisting 5-10 items at a time, then straight to active listings to revise and check , and everytime, it says 3 views. Nearly every listing.. the listings have been active only a minute, not even searchable probably, and have three views....

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NOW WHAT ? postage cost / calculation dramas.. why?

I had a sale.. yes, that's very strange, but that's not the issue..a clothing item with free postage...then I get an email asking me to cancel, as when they purchased, and went to pay, they say they were unable to pay , and a message said to contact ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

does anyone have this tech problem and what can I do

Hi when I go to list an item and upload photos during the upload it stops and says that the web page is no longer current and out of date. loosers all my info and I have to reload all the information again, sometimes it is happening 3 or 4 times a li...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful